Thread: MOTUC GI JOE Crossover! Cobra Crimson Guard Elite Customs!

MOTUC GI JOE Crossover! Cobra Crimson Guard Elite Customs!

I've had these guys sitting for a while waiting for a few final details. When I got down to detailing all the armor pieces and making sure everything was nice & clean, it was a little time consuming but they're probably the most enjoyable customs I've done so far. I created an origin story as well. Hope you guys dig it.

MOTUC Custom Cobra Crimson Guard Elites:
    File Names: Paul Marquez & Jason Barrett
    Assigned to a Cobra space station in low orbit around the planet Earth, Paul Marquez and Jason Barrett were peripherally exposed to the spores released by Cobra-La via the BET. Their DNA was mutated by the spores but instead of becoming extremely deformed, they took on increased muscle mass and what appears to be latent animal characteristics. It is not understood if this was due to how the spores reacted in the vacuum of space or simply due to a lower exposure. The guards' cellular density is such that their skin is able to deflect most standard caliber bullets and resist heat and cold. Their intelligence also increased ten fold, making them formidable tacticians far beyond the elite trooper status they enjoyed before. The twins, Tomax and Xamot, quickly saw the merits of the pair and used them in several major battles with GI JOE but also felt threatened by their military aptitude and thirst for power that exceeded even their own. They were sent once again, along with a few other key unruly Cobra figures, to the space station outpost to bolster forces and new technology there and remain out of the Cobra leadership scuffles. There on a routine shuttle mission, their ship was thrown through the same wormhole that sent Captain Glenn to Eternia. Scattered across a strange new land, the occupants of that shuttle quickly saw new opportunities on the alien horizon. Trained previously in Earth style military tactics and now versed in back to back Eternian edged weapons fighting and methods of magic deterrence, Marquez and Barrett are utterly confident and fearless in battle. Barrett prefers fast strike methods while Marquez loves to use his brute strength to beat down enemies. They are at the front lines of an emerging and hidden evil faction seeking to dominate an entirely different sort of world.
     photo DSCF3081_zps04d14826.jpg
     photo DSCF3088_zpsc0404d88.jpg
     photo DSCF3082_zpseec86d0a.jpg
     photo DSCF3089_zps23989ba8.jpg
     photo DSCF3086_zps7dc90578.jpg
     photo DSCF3087_zps645b4868.jpg
     photo DSCF3091_zps63f72e6a.jpg
     photo DSCF3092_zps264d459c.jpg

That's a great cross over story
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    cool work, and interesting bio too.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Very nice
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    I think they are awesome!

Thanks guys. I'm about done with the next evil member. Just need to complete weapons.

Snappy Threader
    Very cool. Looks really well done too.

Great Job! They look amazing!
    I think I learnt more about being a good person from He-man, then I did in church.

Very cool figures and an awesome bio as well. I look forward to seeing some of the other characters in your adventure.
    Meow,
    Princess Selina Desire

Heroic Warrior
    Very neat, you need to get a Sir Lazer Lot head cut off the pony tail and paint it up too.

I love joe and he-man and these rock all you need now is a Cobra commander type custom for them to guard

Heroic Warrior
    the paint apps are nice, man..

Lazer Lot's head could be modified for all sorts of Cobra characters. Hmm. This is why I come here. People always think of things I don't!
    Cobra Commander isn't on the table yet because I have so many other favorites and so little time, but there will be other ranking Cobra officers as time goes on! My main obstacle is finding enough military accessories that are sized for MOTU.