Thread: New Fall TV shows. What are you lookin forward to?

Hybrid View

New Fall TV shows. What are you lookin forward to?

Im always on the lookout for good shows. Much to my dismay there seems to be a lot of reality shows out there. *ick*

But this fall there is two that I am interested in. One is Dracula on NBC and I think Sleepy Hallow might be interesting, but I'm not 100% sold yet.

Are you looking forward to anything?
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

Tv really sucks. So I'm looking forward the hockey season that's about it.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    Tv really sucks. So I'm looking forward the hockey season that's about it.
    I haven't been excited about hockey since their strike. I've really lost interest in it. My bro played hockey for like 10 years, so I grew up with it, but lately eh, I just can't do it. Although, football season is starting, so thats nice.
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I'm looking forward to the Agents of SHIELD series, and I've seen some promos for a series based on Sleepy Hollow that looks interesting. Haven't heard of much else so far. I think there's supposed to be a spin-off of Once upon a Time based on Wonderland (or maybe Neverland), but, again, not up on the details.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Yeah I am thinking of checking out Agents of SHEILD. I wonder how a TV show will look n what the production quality is, ya know?
    There is also the Goldbergs(I think) that takes place in the 80s that I am gonna try.
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    I haven't heard much on the new TV front. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. looks fun, and I can't wait for Grimm to return. Personally, I've tuned out of most TV since they killed my Stargate shows and Battlestar Galactica. I'm tired of the channels axing shows at the end of their first, or even second season before they can really get the ball rolling. Imagine if Star Trek: The Next Generation had aired in today's slots. It never would have made it past the 1st season, and it didn't truly get awesome until the 3rd.

Some of the shows I think that were awesome and killed too soon: Harry's Law, Terra Nova, Pushing Daisies and Life.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor