Thread: gba game shark?

gba game shark?

I bought one at a goodwill yesterday and can't seem to get it to work(once I push the the button at the "Gameboy Nintendo" screen it turns white I know I have it plugged in right so is there a way to fix it?

and I got a pro action reply for the ds too and I can't figure out how to use it.
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Ah, Gameshark, the device that would only work half of the time.

Did you make sure you have the correct version of the gameshark that is compatible with your system? If you have an older version of the gameshark with a newer version of the GBA, it usually won't work. Vice versa if older GBA with newer GS.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

The version I have is an sp(and I tried it on my sp)
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Yes, but what version of the Gameshark is it? Depending on which version it is will determine if it works or does not work with your exact SP model.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

The name on the gs itself says "GameShark SP"
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    There should be a sticker on it with a number, if not you might be stuck. I don't know if you can open the device and find a number on the PCB, or if you can open it at all.

Nintendo hates these cheat devices, to the point they actually got eBay to ban them. They'd revise their consoles just to block certain 3rd party unlicensed peripherals, especially the cheat devices. These companies also had to keep releasing new versions because new games needed new codes and manual entry is annoying. The N64 version has several releases, some with a serial port on the back, some not.

Yeah I can open it(with a Phillips head)"FCD-0022" that's the number on the back of the green part.

The funny thing is I bout a gb game genie that works perfectly lol! (and yet newer game enhancers I have yet to get to work strang.)
    Starchild's #1 fan!!