Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grayskull Con 2013 Fan-Created Exclusive Standard

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Very cool, nice work guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Delthaindia View Post
    I know him and his work well but I couldn't find anything related to this head...

edit: someone told me that the price for this accessory at the convention was 19 euros. i think 24 bucks for a thing like this it's a too much, even if I know the effort and the passion behinf this project.
    Here is the part of the back of the Standard:

2013-09-01 18.08.57.jpg

Yes, the price was 19.90 Euro and - I don't think I only speak for myself - it's worth every (Euro-)Cent! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Harbi View Post
    Here is the part of the back of the Standard:

2013-09-01 18.08.57.jpg

Yes, the price was 19.90 Euro and - I don't think I only speak for myself - it's worth every (Euro-)Cent! ;-)
    thanks, I didnt had the change to take a closer look and this custom head is apparently quite amazing and not a sort of modification of the neptunier head as I was thinking.
    WISHLIST: Lodar, Green and Purple demons, Gwildor, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Mermista, Prince Dakon, Tung Lashor, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Lizard Man, Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

Quote Originally Posted by Delthaindia View Post
    what do you think about this gem? I love it so much
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nlu1_LJd6k

do you guys know wųhcih customizer did the gwarrack head showed with otgher several customs on the back?
    thanks
    long life to customs!
    Check out marktron's MOTU CUTSOMS photos and profile! http://fearlessphotog.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I'm with you on that one. I thought it was just the blue, King Grayskull flag (which I REALLY wanted). Now that I see all the others, I want two of each flag type.

Someone could make this scene happen:

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...200X-Horde.jpg
    nice 200x shot

I think we need a KING HE-MAN flag
    Check out marktron's MOTU CUTSOMS photos and profile! http://fearlessphotog.deviantart.com/

Iīm so glad you all like this set. And thank you SO much Dan for this great video review! It was an awesome surprise for all of us at the convention when we played it on the big screen in front of the audience

To briefly answer your questions:

The three pieces hold together quite well. They are not industrially manufactured though, so from time to time the pieces COULD be a bit lose. Not really much that we can do about that, but if you donīt want to separate the staff again, you can always glue the pieces together. Thereīs no "point of articulation" you would destroy.

We did 50 pieces in advance, since the initial reaction was a bit poor, so we were more cautious. And of course 2 weeks prior to the convention LOTS of preorders came in, but that was a too short timeframe to produce more sets.
    Basically all 50 sets had sold out on friday, so we decided to go into a second run. Further details will be announced very soon!
    Please be patient and donīt ask us if the preorder list has already been set up. We will definetly let you know as soon as we can.

Again, thanks a lot for your support! We really appreciate it!
    Positivity, folks!
    Letīs all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

This is definitely something that can sell. Numerous Org members would probably pre-order this item. Count me as one — I am in.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Force View Post
    Iīm so glad you all like this set. And thank you SO much Dan for this great video review! It was an awesome surprise for all of us at the convention when we played it on the big screen in front of the audience

To briefly answer your questions:

The three pieces hold together quite well. They are not industrially manufactured though, so from time to time the pieces COULD be a bit lose. Not really much that we can do about that, but if you donīt want to separate the staff again, you can always glue the pieces together. Thereīs no "point of articulation" you would destroy.

We did 50 pieces in advance, since the initial reaction was a bit poor, so we were more cautious. And of course 2 weeks prior to the convention LOTS of preorders came in, but that was a too short timeframe to produce more sets.
    Basically all 50 sets had sold out on friday, so we decided to go into a second run. Further details will be announced very soon!
    Please be patient and donīt ask us if the preorder list has already been set up. We will definetly let you know as soon as we can.

Again, thanks a lot for your support! We really appreciate it!
    Mini-comic Garn!
    http://old.he-man.org/primary_sects/...50/07-08.shtml
    ----------------------------------
    Sagitar, Saurod, Skytree and Songster.

Snappy Threader
    Very cool exclusive....custom or not. Looks really professional. Wish I could get my hands on one of those.