View Poll Results: Most wanted Heroic Warrior ( multiple choice)

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rio Blast

72 51.06%
  • Extendar

72 51.06%
  • Gwildor

48 34.04%
  • Rotar

29 20.57%
  • Lizard Man

64 45.39%
  • Hawke

51 36.17%
  • Kittrina

41 29.08%
  • Koldar

6 4.26%
  • King Miro

38 26.95%
  • Creatus

7 4.96%
  • Dree Elle

35 24.82%
  • Uncle Montork

30 21.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is the most wanted of the Heroic Warriors?

Who is the most wanted of the Heroic Warriors?

Which of the remaining Masters or Heroic Warriors is most wanted?
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Rio Blast and Extendar are both eqally important to me, but we got Rio in the 200X Staction Line, if MOTUC would kick the bucket I'd have at least his 200X version, so my vote is on Extendar.

PS: Post #1,000 and it took me just 10 years...
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Heroic Warrior
    Last edited by nuno; September 3, 2013 at 04:44pm.

Rio Blast and Extendar may be vintage figures, but storywise they have never played any role worthy of note; they're C/D-listers at best. I could do without them, especially without Rio Blast, who seems to belong more with Bravestarr than with MotU. Extendar repeats Mekanek's and Tallstar's gimmicks, but his unusual whiteness makes him stand out somewhat from among the rest of the troupe. So, for me, Rio Blast would be a "wasted" slot (and I don't care if some vintage-only people riot at this statement, since we have to put up with their "wasted slot" bile against PoP and NA day in day out), considering how many other characters much more important than him for the mythos are at stake and how many scarce tooling dollars in unique non-reusable parts he would suck up for himself. And Extendar is somewhat cool-looking, but also inessential (and would also drain too many precious tooling dollars). Rotar would at least offer something markedly different.

Storywise, the most important Heroic Eternian character remaining is Gwildor; especially in MotUC, where his Cosmic Key plays a fundamental role in the storyline. Whether some people think he is a "dork" is utterly irrelevant. He's among the primary characters in the mythos and thus deserves a slot much more than most other remaining vintage figures. The Widgets (inexplicably absent from the poll), as the miners of coridite, are also much more important storywise than D-list "warriors" like Rio Blast. BTW, Gwildor is a widget in my canon.

Dree Elle and Montork, for their part, were recurring characters in the Filmation cartoon, unlike other characters in the poll, and alongside the Oracle they're the most prominent characters of the "Trollan faction" after Orko. Since MotUC has given Trollans a more prominent role in the story than previously, it stands to reason they should release more Trollan characters.

As for Lizard Man, we have plenty of evil reptilian characters, so getting a heroic one would be refreshing. Plus, his strikingly unique physique would be a better use of tooling dollars than Rio Blast's guns, in my opinion.

Kittrina is one of too few female non-human characters in the mythos, so her presence in MotUC would contribute to balance things a bit in several respects. Plus I think we need more non-human characters in general, especially more representatives of the main non-human species, such as qadians, andreenids or caligars (so Ceratus, Queen Andreeno or Stingrad would be welcome, as well). And Garth is painfully absent from the poll.

Some other inhabitants of the bright side of Eternia that were left out of the poll include Melaktha, Delora, Celice, Ileena, Garn, Lubic (in Eternian robes), Lt. Andra (Prince Adam's bodyguard), the Rose Goddess (who would be a nice female companion to Moss-Man), Lady Edwina (OK, she may be somewhat mean-spirited rather than "heroic", but she's one of the Eternian royals), Kuduk Ungol, Oo-Larr... Depending on whether or not the Preternian heroics are considered part of the same faction, the poll would also be lacking Eldor, Grey, Queen Veena, Zilora, King Tamusk... (IMO, Sharella has already been released under the "BG Teela" moniker, so I'd consider "re-releasing" her a beyond-wasted slot). Also depending on whether or not the Son of He-Man heroics are considered an extension of the same faction, Dare and Kay-La would also be lacking from the poll.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Extendar was my favorite MOTU back when I was a kid. But... I almost hope Rio Blast is more popular, because which ever one of them is most popular will surely be used to sell the 2015. I want Extendar in 2014!
    Check out my blog about toys and food: http://toysandbacon.blogspot.com/

Gwildor... Cause why the heck not!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

I don't much want anyone of these....Lizard Man and Hawke....but Delora is on top of my list and not mentioned.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Of the ones listed, I'd only be interested in Rio Blast and Extendar.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I'm looking forward to Lizard Man the most.

Extendar would be a close second.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Heroic Warrior
    Extendar, Lizard Man, Dree Elle, Montork, Hawke, and Gwildor for me. Naturally I want them all, but the rest I could live without.

Gwildor and King Miro (200X), no interest in Rio Blast. Could go for Extendar.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

I would like to see the orko family as a sdcc exclusive. They're all an easy pass for me.

Extendar is a must. And I'm hopeful that the 4H would do something awesome with lizardman.

The only way I would want rio blast is if he came with interchangeable gear to make colonel blast.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    All of them!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Heroic Warrior
    Rio Blast, Extendar, Lizard Man, Hawke and Kittrina are the only ones on this list that interest me.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Rio Blast
    Extendar
    Gwildor
    Rotar
    Kittrina
    Hawke
    King Miro
    Creatus
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, and Lizard Man for me!

MOTUC needs more Trollans!!!
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Extendar
    Hawke
    Kittrina
    Gwildor
    King Miro

^Those are the top of my list. Who is a Koldar and why the heck does Ceratus have only 3 votes??

Extendar for me, but Rio-blast is a close second if they can take some of the design points from the 200X staction. I loved the head on that one, and the 6-shooter arm.  photo rbgrin-1.gif
    "It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take,
    and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done." -- Rocky Balboa

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    1.Extendar
    2.Rotar
    3.Rio Blast
    4.Hawke
    5.Lizard Man
    Kittrina
    King Miro
    Uncle Montork
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

this is a hard one for me.

First off Multiple choice confuses me because most wanted should be by definition the one, not many.

But so it is.

Then I want different things for different reasons. I'm typing this in an effort to decide who.

So I had Rio Blast, so of course I'd like him, but though i was never even aware of Extendar until long after the line ended, I still never have seen one in person, but he looks like an awesome design and I really am looking forward to him in MOTUC.

But I am really excited about Rotar & Twistoid. i just see them having the legs ala King Hiss, and I love their designs as characters outside of being tops.

And I really want a King Miro, but what he'd actually be designed like is up in the air so I am worried about how he'd be. IF he were basically the Miro from the recent minicomic, that would be my most wanted Hero. But who knows what he'll be if he even gets made.

So...Rotar I guess because he'll be the most exciting to see just what they did but also a design I'm familiar with.

GWILDOR!

I expected Extendar to be in the lead, and I assume he is on the new roadmap anyway. But we need Gwildor! We already have the Cosmic Key - we need its creator.

Extendar, Rio Blast and Gwildor are my most wanted heroes.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Snappy Threader
    Lizard Man, Rio Blast, Exxtendar and Gwildor...in that order...

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    Rio Blast and Gwildor should be winners, I mean, vintage has to finish in these next two years

Rio Blast, Extendar, Lizard Man, Hawke, Kittrina, King Miro, Dree Elle.