Thread: TMNT Out of the Shadows

TMNT Out of the Shadows

One of the reason why I HATE these new fangled 2000- on games. I'm stuck on the first level. I made it to the roof of a building, but can't figure out where to go. I miss games that didn't need exploring to beat ;o).
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

Yeah I was kinda hoping for some side-scrolling beat 'em up. I JUST heard about this one but was kinda disappointed by the creepy realistic style, especially since I've been waiting on a good game for the current cartoon. It's just odd how the game is...sorta based on the ideas of the toon, but it's doing it's own thing. So strange. I mean if they wanted to do their own thing, then DO it! Why make this weird echo of the current show?
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Yeah I was kinda hoping for some side-scrolling beat 'em up. I JUST heard about this one but was kinda disappointed by the creepy realistic style, especially since I've been waiting on a good game for the current cartoon. It's just odd how the game is...sorta based on the ideas of the toon, but it's doing it's own thing. So strange. I mean if they wanted to do their own thing, then DO it! Why make this weird echo of the current show?
    A game with the graphical style of the new toon comes out in october.

I haven't played OOTS my xbox account is frozen for some reason and they are taking UP TO 19 days to fix it!!! so for now it's all whatever i already have! lol
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Turtles has this weird thing with branding. whatever the current show is, that's the look they go with.
    The TMNT Arcade game had side graphics with turtles from the 2007 movie. I mean, it's great promotion for when the thing is out, but as soon as it's forgotten, it looks terribly dated.
    Geek Media -

You want side scrolling? Just play the Arcade mode which is similar to "Turtles in Time" in feel

oh and Shredder where exactly are you stuck?

as for that more cartoony game, it looks basically like OOTS, just with far worse graphics, completely horrendous graphics tbh
    Last edited by wolfsfang; September 5, 2013 at 12:51pm.
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    You want side scrolling? Just play the Arcade mode which is similar to "Turtles in Time" in feel

oh and Shredder where exactly are you stuck?

as for that more cartoony game, it looks basically like OOTS, just with far worse graphics, completely horrendous graphics tbh
    that's more like it... so I assume it's the same game, just no exploring? Too bad Zelda doesn't come with this option...

I got up to 'lets walk through that door, climb building steps and enter roof' area...It's been a few days since I turned it on.. no more than a minute into it, past the april intro.
    Geek Media -

yes it is the same game.

In the HQ simply select ARCADE

oh and if you mean the very very first roof you start on, simply look for a glowing edge and press A next to it to jump down
    Last edited by wolfsfang; September 5, 2013 at 03:46pm.
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

I tried out the demo for 'Out Of The Shadows', and while it's not quite A 'deal breaker' for me yet, it has the potential to be A good 'Turtle' game. Maybe I'll get it once I see more favorable 'word of mouth' on it. Though I still own the classic arcade game from Konami on my 360. That was one of the first games I bought on XBox Live, and I will always treasure it.

Now the Console games that's modeled off the the Nick series, that kinda reminds me of the old arcade games. More so than the games based on the 4Kids series, and I'd like to try those out. Though, I gotta say the 'arcade' mode in 'Out Of The Shadows' has that same vibe, too. Either way, Konami's 'Turtle' arcade games are A tough act to follow.

Last edited by mbaker; September 5, 2013 at 06:41pm.

I'm huge TMNT fan and I especially dig the old mirage comics. For me personally this game has so far been the most entertaining TMNT-game since "Turtles in Time." It has a great feel, I like the dark graphics, the simple yet solid story (so far), the dialogues between the turtles. The game is frustratingly challenging from time to times and I like that as well. Arcade mode is fun too. I haven't had a chance to finish the campaign yet, but once I do I'll give the multiplayer a try.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback