View Poll Results: Which Vultak did you get?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2 Sparkly blue wrist guards

1 3.33%
  • 2 Flat blue wrist guards

26 86.67%
  • 1 sparkly, 1 flat blue wrist guard

3 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: 3 Different Vultaks, which did you get

3 Different Vultaks, which did you get

OK folks, there at least 3 DIFFERENT VULTAKS out right now. You either have:
    1. Vultak with blue wrist guards that match the blue on the boots and collar
    2. Vultak with sparkly blue wrist guards that match his belt
    3. Vultak with a right sparkly blue wrist guard and a flat blue left wrist guard

I have not seen one that has a left sparkly and right flat yet. Mine is the one and one version.
    What did you get?
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I'll have to check. I got home late last night and just checked him out and went to bed. I'll get back to you. How did you come up with this?

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    I'll have to check. I got home late last night and just checked him out and went to bed. I'll get back to you. How did you come up with this?
    Looked thru the Vultak arrival thread after I got mine. I noticed mine had 2 differently colored arm bracers so I wanted to see if it was an anomaly. Looking thru the thread I saw the other 2 versions. Completionists be warned!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Mine are blue as the collar. No metallic blue other than his belt and the collar on his leash. Last night his eyes seemed straight. Looked at it today and see his right pupil is a hair off. Not as bad as the one on the arrival rhread. So, I can deal with it..

Mine match his boots.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

The fact that there is a variant with non matching wrist guards is a BAD variant. It just shows poor production. At least if they were both metal flecked it would make sense. I wonder if the variants have any correlation with the derp eyes? Probably not, as having different decos on the wrist guards on the same figure implies the forearms were just painted and thrown in a large bin to be assembled later.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    The fact that there is a variant with non matching wrist guards is a BAD variant. It just shows poor production. At least if they were both metal flecked it would make sense. I wonder if the variants have any correlation with the derp eyes? Probably not, as having different decos on the wrist guards on the same figure implies the forearms were just painted and thrown in a large bin to be assembled later.
    Yeah I hear ya... mine is definitely weird and is mistake rather than variant, and I'd rather have both flat or both sparkly. I wonder which ones were produced first, maybe the sparkly ones, then they realized the mistake and switched over. But now, I have to use some imagination as for the reason he has the different colored feathers... lets me create stories in my head, so I'm good.

I have one sparkly (right) and one flat
    Kuduk Ungol for MOTUC. All steeds for MOTUC. Fully-articulated Cringer for MOTUC. Accessories for MOTUC Castle Grayskull.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSummers View Post
    I have one sparkly (right) and one flat
    Ok so I am not the only one. He's cool... he has a super powered right arm!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I have 3 Vultaks and all of them have flat blue wrist guards

Matching flat blue for me.
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

My two Vultaks have the flat blue ones. Seems to be the more common.

Heroic Warrior
    I got 2 flat blue that match his neck and boot fur.

I wonder where the sparkly blue came from? Maybe they sprayed the belt paint on the wrist accidentally? Can someone post a picture of the variants? It'd be interesting to see.

mine has been stuck in town at the post office since Thursday: I keep waiting to see it as "out for delivery" but not yet.

So I have not seen mine, but this is very interesting. I'll be sure to post which when he is in hand. Please anyone post pics of the difference. If no one does by the time I get mine I'll post what mine looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-ator View Post
    I got 2 flat blue that match his neck and boot fur.

I wonder where the sparkly blue came from? Maybe they sprayed the belt paint on the wrist accidentally? Can someone post a picture of the variants? It'd be interesting to see.
    If you go to the Vultak arrival thread, you will see the sparkly and flat versions. I think the post 18 pictured on page 1 has 2 sparkly arm guards... pretty much everyone else has flat blue. I didn't take pics of my one in one Vultak, but it's pretty self explanatory

Carpet matches the drapes for me...

only metallic blue is the belt.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Beast Man & Evil Seed
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I'd guess if they aren't flat blue it's a paint error. Sounds like it's rare.
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!

Quote Originally Posted by RyDell View Post
    Ok so I am not the only one. He's cool... he has a super powered right arm!!!
    Right on
    So, we are the only two?
    Kuduk Ungol for MOTUC. All steeds for MOTUC. Fully-articulated Cringer for MOTUC. Accessories for MOTUC Castle Grayskull.

Someone was drunk that day these got painted. Thankfully they sent them home after painting a few figures.

But apparently, the guy on charge of running the eye paint machine was also either drunk and they didn't notice him...or he has one derpy eye too and thought they looked fine.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Beast Man & Evil Seed
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSummers View Post
    Right on
    So, we are the only two?
    So Far... Maybe the 2 metallic arms is even more rare?

Only his belt is metallic blue on mine, as it should be.