View Poll Results: Would you be interested in a vintage styled Classics He-Man sword, shield and axe?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • A vintage styled Classics He-Man sword, axe, and shield would be great!

11 36.67%
  • I'm good with what I have already. No need for these accessories to be offered.

19 63.33%

Thread: Should Super7 offer vintage style MOTUC He-Man accessories?

Should Super7 offer vintage style MOTUC He-Man accessories?

Would you be interested in a Classics He-Man sword, shield and axe that more closely resembles the vintage accessories? Or are you good with the designs that were first offered to us in 2009?

Here is a custom set illustrating what an updated version of He-Man's accessories might look like in the Classics line:

Last edited by AdultCollector; October 30, 2017 at 04:42pm.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm not interested personally.

Why not?

It would be cool to have them to complete the Clasic Toy He-Man look.

Heroic Warrior
    See no point.

No point at all. I don’t get being so obsssesed over a minor little detail like this. I would much rather have New figures and accessories.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

that bottom picture does surprise me with how I can almost see it. Especially the axe. I had not really noticed the 3 rivets (or whatever) between the axe heads on the vintage one versus how it is changed in the modern one. The shield is less compelling but still kinda neat. As to the sword I far prefer our new one without the hand design thing (or the filler between blade and guards) but still i can see it for some.

So yeah, could be neat. If I had a set I'd probably use the axe and shield with the vintage head He Man, though i still would not use the sword. I'd get it on principal but...I could do without as well.

i dont think i would buy a whole figure just for these weapons... maybe a weapons pack...
    Just when you thought it was safe to take a pee.....- Hard Ticket To Hawaii -