View Poll Results: Who do you think is the strongest Herioc Warrior after He-Man and She-Ra

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fisto

28 32.56%
  • Ram-Man

19 22.09%
  • Sy-Klone

3 3.49%
  • Roboto

6 6.98%
  • Man-E-Faces (Monster)

9 10.47%
  • Wun-Dar

7 8.14%
  • Vikor

7 8.14%
  • Mossman

8 9.30%
  • Castle Grayskullman

14 16.28%
  • Zodac/Zodak

24 27.91%
  • other, please explain

7 8.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the strongest Herioc Warrior after He-Man and She-Ra

Who do you think is the strongest Herioc Warrior after He-Man and She-Ra

Who do you think is the strongest Herioc Warrior after He-Man and She-Ra?
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Hmm, two strongest would be Ram Man and Fisto, I think. I'd say Ram Man would have an edge in strength, given his bulk.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Gotta say Fisto. Ram Man second.

Clearly, the answer is Orko . But since he is not an option on the poll, I chose Zodac.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I'm going to say Monster Man-E-Faces...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

went w CGM... he is the embodiment of the POG right??

next i would say the cosmic enforcers...
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Disenchanted Toy Hunter 80's Enthusiast's Avatar
    I say Fisto. He's my boy!

I wish it was Fisto, but i think it is Vikor.

I'm sure all guardians of the power sword get a small dose of Grayskull's power.

PS: I just noticed I forgot to include Oo-lar and I should've been more precise with what I meant with "strongest". In this case physically strongest, because in my opinion the Enforcers are maybe a litte above average.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

I think Zodac is the most powerful of the list.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I didn't consider Roboto at first, but he'd be pretty powerful, I think. Moss Man as well.
    By the ancients!!!

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    I went with Fisto. Seem to recall seeing it somewhere that he is second in strength to He-Man (on Eternia).
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller

Clearly it's the Mighty Spector. The appearance of Mighty in his name is a dead giveaway.

Snappy Threader
    Man-E-Faces (Monster) by far, and that is based on the media support such as the cartoon. Sure Fisto punched a hole in a mountain, but still. Zodac and Zodak rely on magic, which is kind of like He-Man and She-Ra (in a way), but brute strength would have to go to Man-E-Faces (Monster) in my opinion.

Wasn't there a Filmation episode in which both the evil and heroic warriors had to pick someone to undergo some type of very physical quest, but couldn't pick their leaders? I vaguely recall the two being picked as Spikor and Fisto.

SNOUT SPOUT BABY
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

I picked Mossman, because he's kind of a plant god. But then I saw Zodac was listed after I voted. He is probably the strongest since he is a cosmic enforcer.

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    This list is flawed. CGM in theory is stronger than He-Man. Roboto and Zodac have also been depicted as being as strong if not stronger than He-Man as well. With that in mind I can't pick one.
    SKELETOR'S JOURNEY: You heard of Skeletor, Skeleteen and now Skelebaby? The saga of Skeletor's chronology to be continued in 2014. Stay tuned!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    This list is flawed. CGM in theory is stronger than He-Man. Roboto and Zodac have also been depicted as being as strong if not stronger than He-Man as well. With that in mind I can't pick one.

Right....

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    Read The battle of Roboto. Man-at-arms said he made him invincible. He-man could barely hold him for a short period of time before Roboto would have broken free. He stopped the Bashasaurus with one arm and threw it with ease. He came within one blow of killing Teela if He-man did not intervene. Skeletor went after him because he saw he had the power to take Grayskull. Roboto owned all in that issue. So yes, Roboto is as strong if not stronger than He-man.
    Last edited by mick4metal; September 12, 2013 at 07:17am.
    SKELETOR'S JOURNEY: You heard of Skeletor, Skeleteen and now Skelebaby? The saga of Skeletor's chronology to be continued in 2014. Stay tuned!!!

Pre-MOTUC canon is completely obsolete. Roboto the same power level as He-Man.....hogwash!

Whatever makes you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
    Pre-MOTUC canon is completely obsolete.
    Man, I hope not. I'd hate for the bios to be our only canon.
    By the ancients!!!

probably mossman, right before stonedar. he's the LEADER of the comet WARRIORS anyways.....
    I think sy-klone, being the protector of his people and stuff, should be powerfull enough to compete for the third place along with zodak - the one with the K, zodac in mu canon is a evil villain that casually found a cosmic enforcer armour and decided to wear it and called himself zodac trying to emulate and pay tribute to the real one.

man e faces, mekaneck and roboto are really low in my personal list....
    WISHLIST: Green and Purple Mask of Power demons, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Prince Dakon, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

zodac of course !!!

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Fisto definitely!