View Poll Results: Who do you think is the strongest Herioc Warrior after He-Man and She-Ra

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fisto

28 32.56%
  • Ram-Man

19 22.09%
  • Sy-Klone

3 3.49%
  • Roboto

6 6.98%
  • Man-E-Faces (Monster)

9 10.47%
  • Wun-Dar

7 8.14%
  • Vikor

7 8.14%
  • Mossman

8 9.30%
  • Castle Grayskullman

14 16.28%
  • Zodac/Zodak

24 27.91%
  • other, please explain

7 8.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do you think is the strongest Herioc Warrior after He-Man and She-Ra

Given the choices. The STRONGEST would be Ram Man. If it was POWERFUL then yes it'd be Zodac/Zodak.

Great poll! Fisto FTW!

of course I wanted to choose Fisto, but when I saw Castle Grayskull man on the list...

See Fisto is first instince, though the others are a good lineup for sure, for different reasons.

But since based on the bio Mr. Grayskulldude is such a powerful one time event, he's basically a trump card. He's everything in one. A cheat, to be sure, but then I didnt write the bio.

Sadly considering magic godhood (Moss Man), cosmic power (Zodac/k), and sheer mechanical strenght (roboto) My man fisto is pretty low on the pole as it turns out.

I'm not sure why so many people are voting for Zodac. He was never portrayed as particularly strong.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    I'm not sure why so many people are voting for Zodac. He was never portrayed as particularly strong.
    200x he was almost as strong as He-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    200x he was almost as strong as He-Man.
    Was he really that strong, or just agile and magical? He defeated King Hiss, but not with any feat of strength. He made the Hiss eat his own head.
    By the ancients!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Zodak

If we're talking physical strength- most likely Zodak. I say this because his sorcery and inner strength greatly enhances his physical strength- he meditates and does martial arts- the cliche is apparent. Lol. He fought He-man to a stalemate before accepting the Master's aid in a battle that He-Man implores "even you can't take on an army that size, Zodak". He also defeated the entire Evil Warrior starting line-up (Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, Beast Man, Trap Jaw, Tri Klops, and Mer-Man) in 7 seconds flat.

Remember this is Zodak not Zodac, I'm talking about here. The original Zodac was hinted at being powerful, but there really are no examples to prove it like his successor has. The only thing we have now is the recent Origin of Hordak one-shot in which the "vintage" Zodac still doesn't do much except gear-up exactly like the newer Zodak.

If we're talking all around most powerful: physical strength, magic, and fighting skill all combined- Zodak is the strongest MOTU character in my opinion.

Heroic Warrior
    i'm sueing zodac for stealing my chest hair..

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    Zodak

If we're talking physical strength- most likely Zodak. I say this because his sorcery and inner strength greatly enhances his physical strength- he meditates and does martial arts- the cliche is apparent. Lol. He fought He-man to a stalemate before accepting the Master's aid in a battle that He-Man implores "even you can't take on an army that size, Zodak". He also defeated the entire Evil Warrior starting line-up (Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, Beast Man, Trap Jaw, Tri Klops, and Mer-Man) in 7 seconds flat.

Remember this is Zodak not Zodac, I'm talking about here. The original Zodac was hinted at being powerful, but there really are no examples to prove it like his successor has. The only thing we have now is the recent Origin of Hordak one-shot in which the "vintage" Zodac still doesn't do much except gear-up exactly like the newer Zodak.

If we're talking all around most powerful: physical strength, magic, and fighting skill all combined- Zodak is the strongest MOTU character in my opinion.
    I'd forgotten about that
    By the ancients!!!

Heroic Nocturnal Warrior Sleeper's Avatar
    This started to hurt my brain too much so I just voted for Zodac since he's my fave. He and Mer-Man that is.
    *~*~PITTSBURGH STEELERS~*~*
    *6 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS*
    1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 2005, 2008

I thought I read somewhere that Extendar reaches near He-man's level of strength when he's in his "Tower of Power" mode
    "If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and sounds like a duck, then it is a GAR "

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    You asking about physical, muscle strenght or powers?

If by muscle strenght, it's a toss between Ram Man, Fisto and Clamp Champ.

but by super power, Sy-Klone definitely!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I would say Zodak. He has special training & been around to perfect all of his skills & training for centuries.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by GrtEternal View Post
    by super power, Sy-Klone definitely!
    Good point. Sy-Klone should definitely be a higher ranked contender.

Heroic Warrior
    Gosh, pretty much everyone on the list, plus Clamp Champ, excluding Sy-Klone!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Ram Man baby
    MOTUC most wanted: Skelcons, Satma, Lord Masque, Vultak, Great Black Wizard, Slime Pit Bone Warrior, Horde Wraith, Red Knight, Beast Lord, Illumina, Catra Cat Form, Evil Seed 200X, Old Man Marzo 200X, Prahvus, King Miro, Hunga the Harpy, Skeletor's Robot Knights, Lady Slither, Lady Valtira