View Poll Results: Who do you think is the strongest Herioc Warrior after He-Man and She-Ra

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fisto

37 26.06%
  • Ram-Man

26 18.31%
  • Sy-Klone

5 3.52%
  • Roboto

9 6.34%
  • Man-E-Faces (Monster)

14 9.86%
  • Wun-Dar

9 6.34%
  • Vikor

10 7.04%
  • Mossman

13 9.15%
  • Castle Grayskullman

21 14.79%
  • Zodac/Zodak

43 30.28%
  • other, please explain

11 7.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who do you think is the strongest Herioc Warrior after He-Man and She-Ra

Heroic Warrior
    After He-Man Clamp Champ is the strongest. Unlike most of the other Masters Clamp Champ is a Master of two characteristics capture and stealth. As the master of capture, he possesses tremendous physical strength necessary for operating the clamp, and is also a master of stealth with super-senses of hearing and sight. The clamp is made to hold anyone captured, it has been said that the clamp is so heavy that the only other person that can operate it is He-Man. Clamp Champ was made to be Ninjor's better, this why he is also the Master of stealth. None of Ninjor's tricks has any effect on Clamp Champ his hearing and sight gives him quick reflexes which allows him to defeat anyone.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    When you have watched he-man 200X cartoon you cannot say anyone else except Zodac
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Fisto is the next strongest Heroic Warrior!
    Technically Zodac/Zodak are stronger but they are Cosmic Enforcers which are of Neutral Alignment and not part of the Heroic Warriors.
    MOTU WANTS: Songster "Kevin Corrigan", Kittrina, Illumina, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Drissi, Caz Spritina, Sprag, Sprocker, Hunga the Harpy, Green Reptile Mask of Power Demon, Purple Wolf Mask of Power Demon, Lizorr, Hoove, Butthead, Staghorn, Colonel Blast, Monster Riders of Morc
    FILMATION: Battle Cat, Ram Man, Stratos Whiplash
    =>MOTU-Classics-Checklist

Heroic Warrior
    I had to go with Zodac/Zodak, especially Zodac (the original). He has mystical powers AND is obviously physically strong too. And while the Cosmic Enforcers are supposed to be neutral, they usually fall on the side of the heroic Masters.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I went way off the grid, in filmation Garn helped he-man by pounding rock and moving almost a whole mountain to save the city from the flooding waters of the lake above. Then who ever else but garn hands down

- - - Updated - - -

Garn in filmation rivaled hemans own strength saving the city by puonding and moving a mountain. Hands down garn
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

Definitely Zodac.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Heroic Warrior
    after having watched 200x cartoon there is no way anyone here is stronger than Zodac

Heroic Warrior
    It's always been Man-at-Arms for me, ever since he and He-Man were the first two MOTU toys I was given.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk