Thread: Dark Face Grizzlor MOTUC

Dark Face Grizzlor MOTUC

I had an extra Grizzlor lying around and I decided to whip up a quick custom for the charity auction at Power-Con. I hope some people are interested!

Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Nice choice for the auction. Here's hoping it sells well! Hope you guys have a great time out there.

Quote Originally Posted by masterenglish View Post
    Nice choice for the auction. Here's hoping it sells well! Hope you guys have a great time out there.
    Thanks Johnny! The weekend was awesome! You better be there next year!

Well my figure sold for $70, not bad.

I was sitting in the back of the room and I couldn't see who bought it. If you're the one that bought him, please let me know what you think.
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    I bought him and immediately flushed him down the toilet. I will see you there next year, I was sobbing unconsolably the entire weekend from PC withdrawals.

Oh, so he's poopy faced Grizzlor now!

Quote Originally Posted by masterenglish View Post
    Damn!!!! Yeah you should've been there, Some dude was in the lobby show off some custom and he had made mention you. So you were there in spirit.
    “You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.” George Benard Shaw.

Snappy Threader
    Looks real cool.