Thread: My 3 3/4 inch custom MOTUverse

My 3 3/4 inch custom MOTUverse

1. Apologies in advance for my lousy camera.

2. Apologies in advance for my lousy camera work.

3. My sources are everything from the original toys and mini comics to classics. So it's sort of mixed and matched on purpose.

4. If my pics are too big, please let me know and I'll try to resize them.

With that said, I hope you all enjoy.

First off I have to start with this concept character Keltra. Some time ago, I stumbled across Micro-Man and Ren-Ras awesome work on here and had to make her into a figure. And from her spawned my own little Titanverse of MOTU.

Keltra

Inside the vintage castle with the king Grayskull orb. Hard to tell, but it is lit up from underneath in the stand.

I didn't make Ram Man here. He's a happy meal toy.

A shot of my great Rebellion ladies so far.

I use this as Snake mountain. It's just an old D&D Fortress of Fangs set. Beast Man is a Happy meal toy as well.

Spikor! I just finished him after the group shots were taken.

My Horde minus Octavia. She riding in the skull on top.

Here she is.

And finally just finished last night. Mantenna!

I also have but not pictured: Man E Faces(with working head), Extendar, Buzz Off, Snout Spout, Orko (tiny vintage eraser), Two Badd, and Whiplash.

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    Wow man! What is the fodder? Marvel universe stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Keldor/Skeletor73 View Post
    Wow man! What is the fodder? Marvel universe stuff?
    Yeah it's mostly MU. Although there is a pretty fair amount of GI Joe, Star Wars, and some Chap Mei mixed in.

Hey, that's an impressive roster you've made, good work! I'm flattered that our Keltra character provided the inspiration for your own 3.75" MOTU universe. My favorite figures are Keltra (Of course, heheh!), He-Man & Battle Cat, Teela, the Sorceress, She-Ra, Queen Angella, Mer-Man, Beast Man...Hmm, they're all cool! Nice job on the new Mantenna, too.

I also like the picture featuring the Evil Warriors and the Evil Horde...It's cool to see Keltra standing with her father!
    Like He-Man & She-Ra artwork? Check out my latest art and MOTUC pics at Havoc Staff!

Snappy Threader
    They look like amazing fun. i would love to see more individual character pics if you would share them.

These are fun! I've had a few 3.75" Masters in the works for several years now but never got around to finishing them up. Your photos are re-inspiring me. Thanks for sharing.

I'm glad you all are enjoying these.

Micro-Man, you seriously like Battle Cat? He's been my biggest disappointment of the bunchI never could get him looking right and finally just got to "close enough" and stopped.

iron_pride, ask and ye shall receive.

snakeeyes0217, I would love to see yours.

With that said, here's some new stuff.

Man E Faces

human face

robot

monster

Buzz off

And a quick non articulated Broom. With Frosta to show scale.

Hey guys, I have what might be a really stupid question to ask. Are there any freely available pics of Eternia/ Etheria backgrounds to download anywhere? My intention is to do a big display with all my customs and the old castle, Fotress of Fangs, and possibly crystal castle and fright zone. But I need a background. I was hoping to find an Eternia wallpaper but everything I find seems to have characters or Grayskull/snakemountain. I just need the landscape. If you guys could point me in the right direction, I would be grateful.

Court Magician
    Really neat idea, I loved my GI Joes as a kid.

Here's a new one for you guys. Dragstor, Shokoti, and darklings. After I took the pic I noticed that I need to touchup her left knee. And the little red blob on her chest is a piece of cape lint.

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up and answer some questions I've got. I'm not done. Not even close. I've just been swamped lately. To answer questions, yes more POP is coming. Yes more Filmation is coming. Probably some 200x, depending on the desgins. Don't count on Snakemen. I do not like that faction and the parts aren't easy to come by. No Lookee ever ever ever. And finally yes, Masks of Power demons will be made by hook or by crook. That's the quick update guys. Any more questions? Please feel free to ask. Next post will bring more custom goodness.....er well, more customs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    They look like amazing fun. i would love to see more individual character pics if you would share them.
    ditto! What Iron_Pride said!
    See ALL of my customs (tons of He-Man, Transformers, JLU, TNBX, Flash Gordon, and more in one organized Gallery):
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery....php?cat=10006

ALL OF MY HEMAN CUSTOMS ARE HERE:
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery...s.php?album=18

Princess of the 80's Princess_Adora's Avatar
    Very awesome! Like others have said I'd like to see individual character photos!
    "My whole life has changed because of this sword!" ~Adora

Hey guys. This one was done a couple of days ago, but out of respect to Mr Scheimer I waited to post.

With that said, here she is. Mermista.

Now here's where I need help. When I get to her human form, should I go Cartoon, toy, or combine the two? To combine them, I thought about going all cartoon, except giving her the toy boots to break up all that blue. But I'm putting it to you guys since I can't really settle on which way to go.

Here's another single since you guys asked for it. Two Badd.

And here's a couple of shots of my work in progress display. I need an old Crystal Castle and a good background and I can complete it.

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    Like... wow awesome!

I'm back again guys with a new entry as well as some individual shots for you. With that said, here's Roboto. Note: He only has a drill because I need to get more arm attachments.

Webstor

Fisto

Queen Angela

Triclops
    Last edited by Titan Speck; October 27, 2013 at 06:37pm. Reason: Edited to add Triclops D'oh!