Thread: Custom Cards for Prince Adam and Kowl,

Custom Cards for Prince Adam and Kowl,

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I know there are some talented customizers out there, and if anybody can try it I'm sure they would make a tidy profit doing it, but it would be cool to have some cards done up for Prince Adam and Kowl. So whom ever may have a MOC collection they can display them properly with everyone else. (mods please move this if it was started before) Thanks.,
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I know there are some talented customizers out there, and if anybody can try it I'm sure they would make a tidy profit doing it, but it would be cool to have some cards done up for Prince Adam and Kowl. So whom ever may have a MOC collection they can display them properly with everyone else. (mods please move this if it was started before) Thanks.,
    I have made MOC Prince Adam before, and plan on doing it for Kowl too. I will also make a bio for Kowl to make him even more complete.
    Worlds Biggest Meteorb Fan!