Thread: MOTU Custom fully translucent Laser Light Skeletor

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar

MOTU Custom fully translucent Laser Light Skeletor

I tried to color match this figure pretty much exactly to the original Laser Light Skeletor's light up hand and eyes. Original figure was disassembled and fully cast for a total of 12 molded pieces. Figure retains all original articulation. Still gotta do the cape at some point, and hopefully will be able to eventually cast the original Laser Havok Staff if I can find one. If anyone has one I can borrow let me know.

all I can say is omg omg sweet

ME WANNA!!!!

I have Italian variant, Spanish variant and now I want (master)English variant!

I just FINALLY log on here after no internet all weekend....to find THIS?! What a beautiful figure....flawless casting and I just LOVE this guy! Wow!
    See ALL of my customs (tons of He-Man, Transformers, JLU, TNBX, Flash Gordon, and more in one organized Gallery):
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery....php?cat=10006

ALL OF MY HEMAN CUSTOMS ARE HERE:
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery...s.php?album=18

Snappy Threader
    Amazing!!!

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    I am always amazed at the quality of the translucent recasts of some users over here. You, sir, are one of them

Very cool. Are you going to keep him 100% translucent? I think he's look good if you painted most areas but left certain areas translucent.

Geez .....yet ANOTHER great custom by masterenglish, a big reason why I enjoy browsing these forums .

Regards,
    Victor P.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! Glad you like this guy, he was a labor of love thats for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    Very cool. Are you going to keep him 100% translucent? I think he's look good if you painted most areas but left certain areas translucent.
    I actually considered this! As far as this one goes, he will be fully translucent but I think down the line probably sooner than later I will make one where just the skin tone that would have been blue will be translucent, and I will paint all the gold details and loin cloth, etc. I'm betting it will make for a very cool figure. Ive already got another full one casted up that I planned on selling, but maybe I will do this with him instead. Thanks for your input, it is always welcome.

I'm very sorry to hijack your thread but I have to ask...

Some time ago you made a MOTUC LEO Skeletor. Any chances to see a LEO Faker anytime soon?
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
    I'm very sorry to hijack your thread but I have to ask...

Some time ago you made a MOTUC LEO Skeletor. Any chances to see a LEO Faker anytime soon?
    No plans to do it anytime soon, but I really want to make one someday. Both in vintage and MOTUC.

Good to know, thank you.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Seeing that LL Skeletor realy brightend up my day!
    Hate being always in love with your casts.... can we see some messed up stuff so we can still believe your human..... maybe a blown pressure pot....anything?
    Nope.... nothing here! Just a link to my site http://motumulder.webklik.nl/page/fotoalbum with customs!

Holy ****! That is amazing!
    Is not not licking toads

Heroic Podcaster
    Masterenglish, you sure have the right online name - you are the MASTER! Just beautiful - well done!

You ever consider doing a MOTUC Camo Khan? Sorry, off subject, had to ask!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue
    Perfuma Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor Twistoid

Quote Originally Posted by motumulder View Post
    Seeing that LL Skeletor realy brightend up my day!
    Hate being always in love with your casts.... can we see some messed up stuff so we can still believe your human..... maybe a blown pressure pot....anything?
    A blown pot... Man I think about that every time I fill it up. KA-BOOM! Now that I have a decent one I'm starting to trust it more.
    I have plenty of rejects during the process. I pretty much give it all to Tyke.
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Masterenglish, you sure have the right online name - you are the MASTER! Just beautiful - well done!

You ever consider doing a MOTUC Camo Khan? Sorry, off subject, had to ask!
    Thank you very much. Funny, because I never intended it to be my 'title'. I came up with the name for Ebay back in 99 WAY before I started doing customs. Really it was just my way of kind of placing myself in Eternia. Here is a pretty neat thread you might enjoy taking a look at: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...light=username
    Yes, Kamo Khan is one I want to do as well. I think there is a possibility of Matty actually putting one out that has made me not go all the way through with it. Ive got him all ready to go for paint, but might just wait til the line is over to finish him.

Heroic Warrior
    I am a sucker from clear, and a LL Skeletor too?!?!?! Great work

What the... What a nice Sweet cherry Sugar plum. I want One.
    The cast looks great. How you did the yellowish highlights in the cast? Outstanding work.

Neat-o. The casts look amazing.
    FILMATION

Can't believe i didnt see this sooner. Legendary work!

Thank you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrizZ View Post
    What the... What a nice Sweet cherry Sugar plum. I want One.
    The cast looks great. How you did the yellowish highlights in the cast? Outstanding work.
    Thanks.
    I'm not really sure what you mean. He is cast in all orange, perhaps it is a reflection or trick of the light you are seeing.
    I was able to borrow the battery box and staff from a very nice person, so I have been casting up the battery boxes. Took two mold attempts before I could get successful casts.

photo DSCF1333_zps201e9c31.jpg

Now that is awesomesauce. Please tell me this is gonna be mass-produced, because if so, I would totally buy one.

very nice! Spectacular job on this figure. One of my favorite figs, I think the only cooler would be a lime green glowing camo khan
    Auto-reply: out of the office until further notice, please shoot me an e-mail below or wait for a long time to hear back... happy MOTUCing

E-mail me:
    boggs32@marshall.edu

Thanks Guys! (my Positives in TR):
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...threadid=62577