View Poll Results: Entrapta Should her hair be sculpted or rooted? should she be a member of the Horde?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Give her sculpted articulated hair.

98 89.91%
  • Give her rooted hair.

10 9.17%
  • Give her a Horde Symbol?

35 32.11%
  • No Horde symbol.

12 11.01%
  • Removable Horde Symbol?

68 62.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Entrapta options?

Entrapta options?

With the POP line being finished up between 14 and 15 I have a few questions on how everyone would like Entrapta?
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor EvilSeed LizardMan Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreeElle Montork Miro Blast Attack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Sculpted hair and removable Horde symbol. I will display her WITH the symbol.

Her hair will be sculpted. As for the horde symbol, I think it should be removable as she never had one in any of her appearances. And (as Modulok) I don't think she needs one.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    I voted for sculpted hair, as I think rooted hair at this point in the line would just be too jarring in terms of aesthetics with the other figures in the line.

I also voted for a removable Horde symbol. This way it leaves options for those who do want to display her that way. Personally, she will join the independent villains shelf.

I only ask they use her style guide, not her Filmation look. She's a tricky golden beauty! :-)
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Entrapta, Lodar, Peekablue, Flutterina, and Tung Lashor

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Sculpted hair w/ Horde symbol. thx!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Sculpted hair w/ Horde symbol. thx!
    What Mizzo said...but without the thanks because I'm a bad guy!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Sculpted hair. No Horde symbol unless they can make it removable.

Sculpted hair, removable horde belt or armband, and mostly FILMATION to continue the continuity.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Sculpted, plastic, articulated hair and a removable Horde symbol are my preferences!

The removable symbol on the female member of the Fighting Foe Men looks too large in my opinion, so I would prefer to see a Horde symbol removable belt or arm band instead. Mattel can then recycle the Horde symbol belt or arm band for Double Trouble who should come with a similar Horde identifier.

While I wouldn't be opposed to rooted hair, I think that sculpted, plastic, articulated hair is the most consistent approach given the aesthetics of the existing PoP and Horde characters.

I voted for rooted hair....all that hair in plastic would make her very very top heavy....so long as the hair is fixed in the Filmation style and can't be taken out of the bands. Also for Filmation look....no symbol. If they can make the hair articulated and say hollowed instead of solid to reduce weight....then....by all means....make it plastic....but I don't want a figure that can't stand up, or be posed.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Definitely sculpted hair and removable Horde logo similar to the FFM or if they can't do that an armband would do.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Sculpted hair and removable Horde symbol. We should be able to either have her displayed with a Horde symbol or a jewel in its place.
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Definitely sculpted hair and removable Horde logo similar to the FFM or if they can't do that an armband would do.
    Definitely this. I'm thinking the hair is done Mekaneck style. Two shorter and two longer extensions. Probably won't be able to wrap around a figure, but it'll look cool! Want extremely long hair for her? Buy more Entrapta figures. I'd rather see the FFM style Horde logo than an armband.

Sculpted articulated hair and removable Horde symbol for me. Only thing I'm worried about is how heavy her hair will be, but in the long run I don't care so long as she can wrap around foes 'n such.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Sculpted and removable. I would display with the symbol.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

sculpted hair of course.

As for the Horde symbol, well I chose with because yeah, it should be consistant right? I didnt choose "removable" as that distinction wasnt an important factor for me. If it were removable, fine whatever. But I'd like one.

Frankly she'll be back row filler, since I have no attachment to her, so it hardly matters, but I'd like to know the horde allegience is visually obvious. Whether chest or just an armband, whatever.

Actually armband would be just fine. I have my Psy-Chop with Rattlor's Armband on the Horde shelf, and it's just tops.

Heroic Warrior
    Sculpted articulated hair, and a REMOVABLE Horde symbol, please.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Sculpted hair and removable Horde bat logo. If they can get her nice and shiny, too, that would be soooo cooool!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

A couple of interchangeable hair end pieces would be cool. Like one shaped into a spear, one that could wrap around another characters waist or wrists.

Definitely no horde logo. Somehow it would manage to disastrously affect the sculpt ( like snake face, chick ffm)

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Rooted hair at this stage of the game?!
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Sculpted hair (uniformity of look for the females) and removable Horde symbol please.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Plastic hair articulation & horde symbol.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Heroic Warrior
    Sculpted hair with a removable Horde logo. Could they maybe put a small removable logo on her headband?

I'm going with sculpted hair, just because rooted styled hair, unless it's "gel'd" in place like some of barbie's hair would end up jacked up the first time she took a tumble off the shelf
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

I want sculpted hair, I don't need to actually wrap it around another figure, just so is has some articulation but looks amazing, that's the important part. She's part of the Horde so I want her to have a Horde logo, it can be removable but I'm totally happy if it's not.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"