View Poll Results: When should Lord Masque be available?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would not mind him being released as part of mini-sub (after Huntara been released)

58 84.06%
  • He should not be released before 2016 in any case

11 15.94%

Thread: Lord Masque and mini-sub

Lord Masque and mini-sub

If mini-sub happens (whatever year), and it has Filmation characters, would it be fair to have Lord Masque in it, as long as he would be released after Huntara? Or do you consider that Mattel has to release him 2016 or beyond because he lost the fan poll at Comic Con?
    Last edited by Invicta; September 20, 2013 at 09:29pm.

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    It seems to me that losing the "main sub 2014" poll doesn't exclude him from anything but the main sub in 2014. Furthermore, if they go ahead with another Filmation mini-sub (and I hope they do), then NOT releasing Lord Masque in that mini-sub would be a strange mixture of insult and foolishness. It should be clear to everybody that he's one of the top requested figures remaining from Filmation.

What has a poll about Lord Masque to do with Huntara?? This is another of those biased polls.

Some, like me, might want to get Masque BEFORE they get Huntara. Just saying.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

The poll doesn't exclude him. Masque is an A-list FILMation character to me and a LOT of others. As far as I'm concerned he should be next in line for a figure after Huntara. I think the only reason the Masque versus Huntara poll was done was because 2013 and the 2013 sub line were not reconfigured to the new road map, which doesn't start until 2014. If they had reprioritized the roadmap beginning in 2013 Masque probably would have been in the subline (in place of Nephtu?) or in place of Plundor.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    He is a must have figure, plus I strongly feel we should have another mini sub line just for filmation character.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

He is a must have figure for me too, but I wondered what is the general consensus as he did loose a slot to Huntara. I would want him done sooner than later, but I figured he has to come after Huntara even if he was part of mini-sub or people would be upset?

Quote Originally Posted by Invicta View Post
    He is a must have figure for me too, but I wondered what is the general consensus as he did loose a slot to Huntara. I would want him done sooner than later, but I figured he has to come after Huntara even if he was part of mini-sub or people would be upset?
    I wouldn't be upset if Huntara comes first, in fact I'm looking forward to get her, my only gripe with your poll is a missing third option.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
    What has a poll about Lord Masque to do with Huntara?? This is another of those biased polls.

Some, like me, might want to get Masque BEFORE they get Huntara. Just saying.
    Huntara won the votes over Lorde Maske.

I think this pool took place in sdcc. Someone correct me if i'm wrong

I'm glad Huntara won the vote, because that means she will get made in either 2014 or 2015, but I would also love Lord Masque to come out either year too. Hopefully, we get Huntara in 2014 and Lord Masque the following year some how.
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    it's the main reason why I hated the whole voting against Huntara and Masque. They should have just released both.
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    Huntara won the votes over Lorde Maske.

I think this pool took place in sdcc. Someone correct me if i'm wrong
    You are right, my bad, I simply forgot the vote.

Also sorry to the OP.

Yeah,that is why the poll. Because Masque lost to Huntara in SDCC vote.

As long as we get him, I'm unbothered by how or when.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I would prefer him before Huntara is released actually.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    I would prefer him before Huntara is released actually.
    Yeah me too, the poll made here in the ORG gave lorde masque preference.

I'm not sure anymore but i think Masque won by a slim difference
    Last edited by Arkangel; September 22, 2013 at 10:43am.

who doesnt want him, one way or another?
    I mean, frankly I dont care if he was later. But if they did another minisub with either filmation again, or just "also rans" then of course put him in.

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    The sooner we get this cool character, the better!!!!

Huntara is coming end of 2014 so if a second Filmation sub is offered why shouldn't Lord Masque be offered in it. This doesn't effect Huntara's release in any way, so if Mattel finds a way to get Masque to fans quicker I say go for it. Two separate subs it doesn't negate the SDCC Vote since that was for a slot in the main sub.
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Huntara is coming end of 2014 so if a second Filmation sub is offered why shouldn't Lord Masque be offered in it. This doesn't effect Huntara's release in any way, so if Mattel finds a way to get Masque to fans quicker I say go for it. Two separate subs it doesn't negate the SDCC Vote since that was for a slot in the main sub.
    I am totally fine with that, I worded the poll like this as I thought winning the vote means that Huntara has to come first, but technically vote was about standard line spot. I really hope any possible add-on sub wont be She-Ra only such.