Thread: Sharella w/ 2nd half of the Battle Ram

Sharella w/ 2nd half of the Battle Ram

Since Sharella is technically the last "box art" character left, I thought it would be great if she came with the back half of the Battle Ram.

Sharella.jpg

It would continue the theme started with Sky High and the Sky Sled, plus give us another requested Powers of Grayskull character.
    Last edited by King Tamusk; September 22, 2013 at 10:45pm.

Yes please. That original cast of the POG story should happen. Eldor and Sharella both need to happen, and she is a great choice for the other half of the battle ram.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I'd almost rather have a new Goddess figure (not made of translucent plastic, maybe with some design changes too) packed with the rear half. Also partly because they both originated in those early mini-comics. But I'd settle for Sharella.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Heck yeah I would love a Sharella figure with other half of Battle Ram. Great idea!! Was this character a planned figure in the original line?? She looks cool.

I've bashed my own Sharella using a Battleground Teela body, a She-Ra head, and a WOW figure bow and arrows...but I'd still like her.

However, I'm hoping they sell a complete "whole" Battle Ram alone because I'm sure there will be differences in the color of plastic from the Sky Sked we received and a new back half. The odds of the halves matching in color are greater if they produce them at the same time.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    I'll take *any* figure with it as long as it gets me the back half of the Battle Ram.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

What a FANTASTIC idea! I hadn't though of something like that but I enthusiastically support it
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

That would rock. I want it!

Oooh! Sign me up for that preorder!

I'd love both!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Dont know who she is but yes... it dont matter as long as I get a battle ram...

Sharella!

Great idea. He-Ro needs his adviser and teacher and she simply needs her figure after so many years!

Make it so and all those who want a Battle ram back rear get what they want.

WIN/WIN
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Sounds good to me!
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

I mean, that's just Battleground Teela.

Give me an Eldor, and we'll talk "Sharella"

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I mean, that's just Battleground Teela.

Give me an Eldor, and we'll talk "Sharella"
    No, she's not. Sharella does wear the same clothes and she's a brunette. You're basing your comment on the custom shown above.

Eldor is a good choice too, but I thought keeping the theme of "box art" characters worked well with Sharella.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Not at all a bad idea. I want both her & the vehicle. although I like her to be a lot more different than the BA Teela we got as a figure.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    I want Sharella as much as any other figure left in the line. She is essential to the Powers of Grayskull collection, and part of Scott's initiative to bring all the unproduced and unrealized characters from the end of the vintage line into our collections.

We've gotten Strobo, He-Ro, the Star Sisters, Photog, Tytus, Megator... and there's still a few more, like Sharella and Eldor, that were hinted at early in the line that we need to get out there before 2015 is over.
    My 2016 Wishlist:

2.0s: HE-MAN, Sorceress,
    Filmation: KITTRINA, Vultak, Dylamug
    200x: VEENA, Prahvus
    NA: CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead
    Concept: RED BEAST, Tony Guerrero He-Man

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Great idea! I'd really like a Sharella figure, along with Eldor, to complete the original POG and this would be a cool way to get her PLUS the rest of the Battle Ram.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com