Thread: Grenadier MOTU pewter miniatures for sale

Heroic Podcaster

Grenadier MOTU pewter miniatures for sale

I finally completed my set of these miniature marvels (well, except for that EVIL LYN no one has ever seen!!!) and went through to see what extras I had acquired along the way. Here are pics and a list in case anyone was interested. Please PM me if you are interested!

Attachment 88705Attachment 88706Attachment 88707

COMPLETE FIGURES
    Battle Cat with He-Man (rider) (preferably kept as pair) - $30 SOLD
    Wind Raider with He-Man and Skeletor (half figure "riders') (preferably kept as set of three) - $30 SOLD
    Unicorn - $10 SOLD
    Unicorn - $10 SOLD
    He-Man (sword raised) - $15 SOLD
    He-Man (sword raised) - $15 SOLD
    He-Man ("rider") - $10 SOLD
    Teela (crouching) - $12 SOLD
    Teela (crouching) - $12 SOLD
    Man-At-Arms (pointing) - $12 SOLD
    Man-At-Arms (pointing) - $12 SOLD
    Man-at-Arms (mace raised) - $12 SOLD
    Skeletor (sword raised) - $15 SOLD
    Skeletor (spear) - $15 SOLD
    Skeletor (spear) - $15 SOLD
    Beast Man (arms up) - $12 SOLD
    Zodac (gun forward) - $12 SOLD
    Zodac ("rider" figure) - $10 SOLD
    Weapons Rack - $7 SOLD

INCOMPLETE VEHICLES
    Attak Trak with He-Man driver piece (no tracks) - $25 SOLD
    extra He-Man driver piece from Attak Trak - $7 SOLD
    Battle Ram (missing rear wheel assembly) - $15 SOLD
    Battle Ram (missing rear wheel assembly) - $15 SOLD

BROKEN FIGURES (in bags)
    He-Man (standing with axe) - axe broken, included - $12 SOLD
    Teela (standing) - broken staffhead, included - $10 SOLD
    Teela (Unicorn rider) - broken staffhead, included - $8 SOLD
    Teela (Unicorn rider) - broken staffhead, included - $8 SOLD
    He-Man (rider) - axe broken, not included - $7 SOLD
    Skeletor (sword raised) - sword broken, not included - $7 SOLD
    Skeletor (standing with staff) - staff broken, not included - $7 SOLD
    Last edited by SunDevil; October 2, 2013 at 09:12pm.
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

These sets keep surprising me, they usually come with a bunch of figures and reference vehicle\beast.

We all thought there were four: wind raider, battle ram; swift (pop stuff), battlecat.

Recently someone showed up an attak trak, is this the "evil lyn" set you are talking about?

Heroic Podcaster
    The Evil-Lyn is in the collectibles section of this very site - there is a picture of her riding the Battle Ram. I've offered the mods pics of my Grenadiers that they do not have on the site, especially the really rare ones, so hopefully they will take me up on this to fill out that section!

I've been told that Attak Trak, Panthor, Talon Fighter and Evil Lyn were only available in two BIG sets that collected all the Evil in one box and all the Good in one box. I've never even seen the packaging for these and it took me over a year to track down all six parts of the Trak (vehicle, driver, traks x4), both parts of the Talon Fighter (top and bottom), and Panthor. I have never even seen the Evil-Lyn, which is why I'm offering $100 for her in another thread.

I've never seen a Swfitwind set, only the Unicorn set.
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

PM sent to ya SunDevil!

Heroic Podcaster
    Thanks for all who has expressed interest! Also, one eagle-eyed Orger correctly spotted that He-Man actually DOES have his axe so I have updated the list.

I have some more research to do before I add prices! Sort of flying blind here - no pricing guide exists and this is a very unique moment where buyers can pick and choose individual characters when usually you have to buy them in mismatched lots...like I did.

Either way, soon!

Please sell the whole lot to me..... Sent ya a pm.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Heroic Podcaster
    Prices added and some figures marked as pending! The rest are going to eBay in a week unless some Orger wants to add these amazing treasures to their collection!

never seen theses before UK ,but there brilliant nice lot are they 25mm like games workshop?

Heroic Podcaster
    These are not quite that big. I know GW does 25mm 'heroic' scale (I play Blood Bowl and even host a podcast about it!) which is like 25+ but these are a bit smaller. Not much though, perfect scale with the Icons Heroes Castle Grayskull and Snake Mountain playsets.
    Last edited by SunDevil; October 1, 2013 at 02:18pm.

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    I play Blood Bowl and even host a podcast about it!
    Sorry off topic I know, but I used to play Blood Bowl and have some friends who still do, let me know you podcast details and I'll check it out and hook my friends up too
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    These are not quite that big. I know GW does 25mm 'heroic' scale (I play Blood Bowl and even host a podcast about it!) which is like 25+ but these are a bit smaller. Not much though, perfect scale with the Icons Heroes Castle Grayskull and Snake Mountain playsets.
    got Brettonia, these are nice might look for sword raised he man , and ill NEVER afford the icon stuff sadly,snake mountain looks epic,thanks for reply

Heroic Podcaster
    No problem, javert, thanks for the question! I love talking about these things (and the podcast!).

All items are currently reserved. Pending shipping quotes and payment, all items will then be gone. Thanks to everyone for their interest. If anything falls through, I will repost here.

Heroic Podcaster
    Just a bit of thread-romancy because I am trying to find the person I sold the extra Attak Trak driver He-Man piece. I found another Attak Trak just missing that piece! I would buy it back for more than you paid and make you a profit!

Also, as always, I'd love to buy any Grenadier MOTU minis anyone may have or trade! Check my other thread!