Thread: How much is this incomplete Eternia worth?

Evil Master of Halloween Sorcerer's Avatar

How much is this incomplete Eternia worth?

I've got an opportunity to purchase this incomplete Eternia. I'm interested, but wondering how much it is worth so I can pay a fair price for it. Any thoughts?
    image (1).jpegimage.jpeg
    "Nothing in this world is the was it should be. It's harsh, and cruel, and that's why there's us. We live as if the world were as it should be, to show it what it could be."

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Box is probably worth 80 to 120 depending on condition, not too sure on the towers.

Court Magician
    Just having the box with it i would go more than that.

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Yeah, the box (supposing the picture is representative of the find) might be the only thing worth picking up.

The shells of the towers are all too easy to come across, and not worth the effort. If it has little bits and pieces, maybe take pictures?

With each added piece, the price goes up and up. Working motor with nice stickers and guns are present!? Little windshield on the big red turret? Any non-broken track pieces?

Stuff like that goes a looooong way.

All floor pieces, the center elevator, control panels, weapons rack... meh, not too hard to get, and not worth much. Even the arms are pretty easy to get.

Pretty good stuff would be snake tower chains, little gold bits (stingray), clean flags, maybe the ramps and drawbridge. A nice ball and chain for the Grayskull tower door is okay. Those parts can start to add up as well.

Good luck, and grab that box!
    Last edited by Jawbridge; September 29, 2013 at 08:36pm.

Evil Master of Halloween Sorcerer's Avatar
    Hey everyone. The seller was having a little bit of e-mail trouble, but finally got back to me. They gave me some more pictures which are here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l59atai57...null-ph5to.JPG) They tell me the motor is working. It seems like there is a fair amount there, but of course, there is also a lot missing. What would be a decent offer for me to make that is fair to us both?
    "Nothing in this world is the was it should be. It's harsh, and cruel, and that's why there's us. We live as if the world were as it should be, to show it what it could be."

I think a MIB one would be in the realm of about $1000?

Personally, I would aim for somewhere between the $250-$300 mark myself. Is that the back of the box I can see hanging off in the first picture? I'd test the water and go in at $250 to test the water, but wouldn't go more than the $300. Thats just me though! Good luck!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle