Thread: Looking for McFarlane Halo figs (reach, 4)

Heroic Warrior

Looking for McFarlane Halo figs (reach, 4)

I'm looking for a handful of Figures from Reach and 4. Just let me know if ya have any. Particularly Emile from the Reach line.

Have you tried Big Lots? Halo 4 figures are $7 there.

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    Thanks Mangs.
    -Buzz out
    www.hyveofvillainy.com - Evil Action Figures

My ORG FEEDBACK is here.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, it is the reason why I started is because I picked up a rando Master Chief at Big Lots. Didn't know how much I would enjoy them! I'm looking for a four pack from Halo 4, my Big Lots sold out of them... sadly, any chance anyone can check their Big Lots?

Your Big Lots got four packs? Mine only got singles. Fine by me. I picked up the Elite and the Crawler. I already had the chief from many months ago. I didn't bother with any of the others.

You might want to check TRU for the JADA die-cast vehicles. I have the Ghost ($10) and the Combat Edition Warthog ($15). They are awesome.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah it got four packs, it had two for $20. I'm kicking myself for not buying it when I saw it. It was the one with the Purple Soldier. But it is now going out of business. I bought Master Chief on a whim just because it was cheap, didn't know I would love them. I will let you in on a secret, Gordman's also seems to be carrying some old Halo toys. Mine had a Halo 4 Cortana, Cryotube Master Chief, and a bunch of translucent Halo 3 soldiers, well it was just one Soldier, but they had a bunch.

No Gordman's here in Pennsylvania, but I do see singles at Burlington Coat Factory.

Heroic Warrior
    Ha, no way? I oughta check that place out then. I'm specifically looking for the red Spartan Warrior from the Halo 4 line. I doubt they would have any Reach stuff considering how old it is.

I often see Reach stuff at drug stores. Specifically, Walgreens and Rite Aid. Walgreens might be your best bet for the red spartan.
    I want to get the Halo Reach weapons pack.