Thread: Stuck With Multiple FFM ????? Here I Am !!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar

Stuck With Multiple FFM ????? Here I Am !!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys !

Are you multiple 2013 Club Eternia SUB Holder, stuck with multiple FFM (Fighting Foe Men) sets ? Do you want unload them for cheaper price ?? You Are looking At Me !!!

I am actually looking for 5 FFM sets (for me & my friends) . I've actually heard that a MOC FFM set is selling between $35.00 to $40.00 mark. So if you ever want to unload them close to this range, feel free to PM me !!!

Thanks,

TUC138

EDIT :- Guys, I am poured with tons of single FFM offers with $50-60 range requests. While I can understand you are loosing money on this (sorry for that !), I also want you guys to know that the money value for the set is just isn't there !

The "Current & Real" market value for this set is around $30.00 to $35.00 mark & $40.00 AT MAX.

Recently sold FFM 3 packs on eBay should give you some idea (please checkout the link) :-

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_saca...oe+Men&_sop=13

Please note that these sellers would have paid eBay fees on top of this !

I am no way taking advantage of this, but I am just going by its money value honestly !!

UPDATE : 2 Sets Acquired ! Looking For 3 More !!
    Last edited by TUC138; November 2, 2013 at 04:25pm.
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Hey Guys !

Are you multiple 2013 Club Eternia SUB Holder, stuck with multiple FFM (Fighting Foe Men) sets ? Do you want unload them for cheaper price ?? You Are looking At Me !!!

I am actually looking for 3-5 FFM sets (for me & my friends) . I've actually heard that a MOC FFM set is selling between $35.00 to $40.00 mark. So if you ever want to unload them close to this range, feel free to PM me !!!

Thanks,

TUC138
    We have one set left available in bundles sets, or sold as a single (email us if interested to webmaster@toyhypeusa.com). Visit Our Store for all of our offerings.

Thank you for looking and we hope to do business with you.

The ToyHypeUSA Staff
    www.toyhypeusa.com

Heroic Podcaster
    PM incoming!
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

BUMP ! Still looking for 5 Sets !!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

BUMP ! Still looking for 5 Sets !!
    PM sent...

Mkpat, please clear your old PM's !!

Heroic Warrior
    Would you settle for 1 at $58 with free shipping? That's all we have left.

http://www.toyhypeusa.com/
    http://toyhypeusacom.ipage.com/store/index.html

Updated with EDIT message !

Heroic Warrior
    Hey Guys !

I am actually looking for 5 FFM sets (for me & my friends) . I've actually heard that a MOC FFM set is selling between $35.00 to $40.00 mark. So if you ever want to unload them close to this range, feel free to PM me !!!

Thanks,

TUC138

EDIT :- Guys, I am poured with tons of single FFM offers with $50-60 range requests. While I can understand you are loosing money on this (sorry for that !), I also want you guys to know that the money value for the set is just isn't there !

The "Current & Real" market value for this set is around $30.00 to $35.00 mark & $40.00 AT MAX.

Recently sold FFM 3 packs on eBay should give you some idea (please checkout the link) :-

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_saca...oe+Men&_sop=13

Please note that these sellers would have paid eBay fees on top of this !

I am no way taking advantage of this, but I am just going by its money value honestly !!
    I just want to quote this for truth. No one is going to want to pay full price for something that they know can be found for a cheaper price.

By this token though, when items are generally going for over retail, people cry "scalper" if people try to get fair market value. I don't get the mentality that it's natural for prices to go down but it's just plain evil if they go up.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK