Thread: Stuck With Multiple FFM ????? Here I Am !!!!!!!!!

Threaded View

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar

Stuck With Multiple FFM ????? Here I Am !!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys !

Are you multiple 2013 Club Eternia SUB Holder, stuck with multiple FFM (Fighting Foe Men) sets ? Do you want unload them for cheaper price ?? You Are looking At Me !!!

I am actually looking for 5 FFM sets (for me & my friends) . I've actually heard that a MOC FFM set is selling between $35.00 to $40.00 mark. So if you ever want to unload them close to this range, feel free to PM me !!!

Thanks,

TUC138

EDIT :- Guys, I am poured with tons of single FFM offers with $50-60 range requests. While I can understand you are loosing money on this (sorry for that !), I also want you guys to know that the money value for the set is just isn't there !

The "Current & Real" market value for this set is around $30.00 to $35.00 mark & $40.00 AT MAX.

Recently sold FFM 3 packs on eBay should give you some idea (please checkout the link) :-

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_saca...oe+Men&_sop=13

Please note that these sellers would have paid eBay fees on top of this !

I am no way taking advantage of this, but I am just going by its money value honestly !!

UPDATE : 2 Sets Acquired ! Looking For 3 More !!
    Last edited by TUC138; November 2, 2013 at 04:25pm.
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !