Thread: Hell on Wheels Season 3 finale ??

Hell on Wheels Season 3 finale ??

Does anyone else watch HOW? I used to like the show. Heck, I was ready for season three after Lily got killed(though I still think that was a huge mistake) but um, did anyone watch it yesterday? I think it was the stupidest ending EVER.

I dont like where the show is going. I liked him as a crazy gunslinger trying to get justice for his wife. How he is turning into a family man *gag*

Did anyone else watch it? Did anyone like it?
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

I watch, Didn't think it was terrible. I like the swed and Bohannon back and forth. I think the Elam and the Bear was a bit ridiculous because there is no way they can kill off Elam! I think they had to give Bohannon some more direction because he was becoming a bit one dimensional with the whole bad *** gunslinger never missing and never getting shot act. I'm interested to see what happens now with this Mormon girl. Also what happens when the preacher girl finds out about the marriage. Plus when the little boy sees the swed again, that should be awesome! I still like the show and hope it gets another season.
    "Problems Weaver?"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Never heard of it.

what is the show about?

Quote Originally Posted by Is-rael View Post
    I watch, Didn't think it was terrible. I like the swed and Bohannon back and forth. I think the Elam and the Bear was a bit ridiculous because there is no way they can kill off Elam! I think they had to give Bohannon some more direction because he was becoming a bit one dimensional with the whole bad *** gunslinger never missing and never getting shot act. I'm interested to see what happens now with this Mormon girl. Also what happens when the preacher girl finds out about the marriage. Plus when the little boy sees the swed again, that should be awesome! I still like the show and hope it gets another season.
    I just dont like that they brought the kid in and now all of a sudden he wants to be a father. Its just so predictable. Death by bear was a bit much for me as well. I was like um, really???

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    Never heard of it.

what is the show about?
    Its a western that takes place after the civil war. The main character wants revenge on those who raped and killed his wife. He ends up at a small tent town that is building the railroad.
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

Heroic Warrior
    You've got the upper tier shows (Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and The Walking Dead), then the lower ones (The Killing, Hell on Wheels, and Low Winter Sun). Bad's finished up the series, The Killing's been cancelled again, Low Winter Sun's about to be laughed out of existence. I think the problem is AMC started out of the gate with Mad Men and Breaking Bad, and they were so great the network thought they could get away with anything they put out there, as long as they hyped it up to no end based on their previous reputation. The Killing jerked its audience around too much, Low Winter Sun is Mystery Science Theatre mocking it bad, and Hell on Wheels was always kinda meh to me (always just there taking up space). I think AMC should ease off on force feeding us new dramas and go back to showing more movies.