View Poll Results: Which POP sub figure do you think won't get day of sales?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Double Mischief

0 0%
  • Madame Razz/Broom

32 37.21%
  • Entrapta

6 6.98%
  • Sweet Bee

13 15.12%
  • November figure

3 3.49%
  • December $30 figure

17 19.77%
  • All will have day of sales

15 17.44%

Thread: Which figure in the new POP sub do you think will get NO day of sales?

Which figure in the new POP sub do you think will get NO day of sales?

Just wondering which figure think won't get day of sales. This ISN'T who you personally think should get no day of sales, in order to generate more sub sales!

It's who you think Matty will choose (for whatever reason)
    The 12 figures I still need: 12/Spinnerella, 11/Peekablue, 10/Squeeeze, 9/Lizard Man, 8/Gwildor, 7/Filmation Clawful, 6/Imp, 5/Mermista, 4/Dylamug, 3/Tung Lashor, 2/Filmation Hordak, 1/Queen Angella.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Are they having no day of sale on figures on purpose?
    Im confused.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

My guess is Madame Razz since she is the only non vintage figure and since we all know she is a first time ever action figure, making her the non available at day of sale would lure the FILMATION fans into getting a sub so they get her for sure.

Thatīs what i would do if i would be money oriented.
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra(red Prototype) *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Lizard-Man *Zilora *Granita *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Tung Lashor

My bet would be Madame Razz as she probably has a higher desirability than the others.
    formerly wayneepoo, now with better name!

Most Wanted (Remaining)
    Vintage MOTU: Blast Attack, Dragstor
    POP:Angella, Mermista, Peekablue
    NA:Tuskador, Quakke, Sagitar
    Filmation:Lizard Man, Dylamug, Vultak
    But in reality I want them ALL!!

Same here, I too think Madame Razz would be the obvious choice for no DOS.

I'd say Madame as well... She was really the primary reason I went for Club Etheria... That and the incredible Light Hope figure...

They didn't announce for sub sales one would not have DOS yet, and you'd think if they didn't announce it they all would. Sea Hawk was more or less an unofficial sub exclusive for Filmation....he is the only one not to get DOS last year. So I'd say with Light Hope no hope for DOS being an official exclusive....he'll be the only one, and he is a given regardless.

Light Hope is the sub lure....and if you ask me, I've seen plenty of even non POPpers....liking on him. So I'd say job well done on getting the attention to the sub.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I thought Light Hope would be the only one but choosing from the list above, I'd have to say December's $30 figure.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

I think they all will.

I think they all will. They have Light Hope as the exclusive, so they don't need a Sea Hawk.

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    It is hard to say. If any of them do not have DOS, it will happen around the time that the 2015 sub goes on sale, to help drive those sales. Otherwise, we would be hearing that one of the figures we have seen will not have DOS.

So maybe Sweet Bee?
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

I'm guessing it will be either the November or December figure because none of the confirmed figures so far have been mentioned as club exclusives. Back when Sea Hawk's sword was shown as a teaser it was immediately declared that he would have no Day of Sale. Sweet Bee was teased but didn't get the same treatment, so that leaves only the last two figures in the lineup to get the surprise disclaimer.
    Like He-Man & She-Ra artwork? Check out my latest art and MOTUC pics at Havoc Staff!

Im betting on the December Figure...if it's indeed Mermista.
    Cats | Nikon | Transformers | Marvel Universe | Masters of the Universe Classics | Travel | Hobbyist | http://www.flickr.com/photos/denverernest/collections/

Razz and broom I guess

I will say Sweet Bee.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

I'm also kinda thinking Sweet Bee if any.

Not doing DOS costs Matty money. Light Hope is the lure for this line. There's no sense in making a second figure sub only from this sub.

Probably Madame Razz. But I think Entrapta would actually be a pretty smart move...
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Mermista would be smart.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I am thinking Madame Razz (out of those that have been revealed), but if Mermista enters into the equation then she would be a smart choice. BUT it would help sub sales if they would announce that ahead of time!
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

Exactly. Announcing Mermista as a NDOS figure would rally more support. That's just smart business. Either way, Club Etheria is a great line-up already.

Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I am thinking Madame Razz (out of those that have been revealed), but if Mermista enters into the equation then she would be a smart choice. BUT it would help sub sales if they would announce that ahead of time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Exactly. Announcing Mermista as a NDOS figure would rally more support.
    Yes, I must concur with the the bastions of positivity above me that having a figure unavailable for Day of Sales woul donly benefit the sale of subs if it were announced before the end of the sub deadline. It would be almost pointless to announce a figure would have no available stock for Day of Sales after the sub deadline has passed from a sales point of view.

That being said, if they were to announce a figure was not available for Day of Sales, it should be Mermista as the $30 figure. Second would be Madame Razz/Broom as a never before released fan favorite.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Well since Light Hope was the original lure, the room for another to go NODOS may be Madam Razz for all the obvious reasons. Now I know you wanted it to be an answer that we didn't feel would help the sub, but understanding Matty's business model it's hard to ignore. I don't think it would be Mermista due to her cost and the fact they can recoup more money with her available than the others.

My other question would be with two more remaining.... I'm thinking if not Razz it may be Entrapta or one of the 2 that haven't been revealed yet.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nemisythe View Post
    Well since Light Hope was the original lure, the room for another to go NODOS may be Madam Razz for all the obvious reasons. Now I know you wanted it to be an answer that we didn't feel would help the sub, but understanding Matty's business model it's hard to ignore. I don't think it would be Mermista due to her cost and the fact they can recoup more money with her available than the others.

My other question would be with two more remaining.... I'm thinking if not Razz it may be Entrapta or one of the 2 that haven't been revealed yet.
    No! This is EXACTLY what I was asking folks I probably worded it a bit wrong, but I meant for folks not to think someone like Mermista because she is their absolute favourite so would be the best based on being 'their' favourite and thus getting folks to sub. I meant for folks to keep personal feelings to a minimum and think strategically who would be best to choose.

This poll is about second guessing what Scott will do. Your reasoning for Mermista having day of (whenever she is released) makes a lot of sense. Also others folks reasoning for Madame Razz being the NO day of sale figure definitely makes sense too! (but then she is a 100% new tool...would it be a waste if they could sell more of her?) The results so far are definitely interesting. I just hope some of the votes weren't based on wishful thinking because folks hate Razz and hope to easily sell her!
    Last edited by blackiecats; March 10, 2014 at 06:09pm.
    The 12 figures I still need: 12/Spinnerella, 11/Peekablue, 10/Squeeeze, 9/Lizard Man, 8/Gwildor, 7/Filmation Clawful, 6/Imp, 5/Mermista, 4/Dylamug, 3/Tung Lashor, 2/Filmation Hordak, 1/Queen Angella.