Thread: Castle Eternia Never been used for sale

Widget

Castle Eternia Never been used for sale

HI Everybody i have a New Eternia castle never been used "Factory condition" for sale you will find its picture attached
    if you are interested please send me your offer
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (375.2 KB, 60 views)

Heroic Podcaster
    PM incoming out of sheer curiosity.
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma
    Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

That looks like a really cool piece you have for sale. With that said and when dealing with what I am sure is going to be an expensive item, I have to post a reminder to users here. With expensive items like this, we like to remind all parties involved about the forum's guidelines on how to protect yourself in marketplace transactions. Please check them out and protect yourselves (both seller AND potential buyer).
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback