Thread: Tribute to Lou Scheimer creator of Filmation

Tribute to Lou Scheimer creator of Filmation

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...tributeink.jpg
    Link shows full larger view.

This is something I drew when I heard that Lou had passed on, and was recalling an episode of He-Man (The Return of Orko's Uncle) where Orko cried, and I pictured Orko bawling uncontrollably.

There are various Filmation Characters there, many of whom Lou Scheimer voiced.
    FilmationLouScheimertributeink2.jpg

Pictured from left to right:
    Spirit, Bat-Mite, Cringer, Kowl, Bumper, Horde Trooper Mask, Orko, Jerry, Madame Razz, Broom.

Spirit, Bat-Mite, Kowl, Orko, Bumper, Horde Troopers, and Jerry (laugh only) were voiced by Lou Scheimer himself.

Spirit, Kowl, Horde Trooper (Mask), Madame Razz and Broom are from She-ra: Princess of Power
    Bat-Mite is from The New Adventures of Batman (1977, Filmation)
    Cringer and Orko are from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
    Bumper is from Gilligan's Planet
    Jerry is from Filmation's 1981 The Tom and Jerry Comedy Show

Cringer was voiced by Allen Oppenheimer (who also voiced Warpath and Seaspray on The Transformers)
    Madame Razz was voiced by the late Linda Gary (who also voiced Chromia in the Transformers episode "The Search For Alpha Trion", and Alana on the Transformers Episode "Sea Change"--using a voice that sounds a LOT like Melendy Britt's Adora/She-ra!)
    Broom was voiced by John Irwin (who also voiced Adam and He-Man).
    Last edited by Shebakoby; October 29, 2013 at 06:12pm.
    If Koby Fish had a voice actor it would be Lou Scheimer

Well someone sure did his research! Yup, Lou voiced a bunch of characters. Nice drawings of all of them...

...though to be honest, something about the style (cartoony) makes their crying seem almost funny, which I know wasn't your intent.

I get what you were going for - and I agree. He'll be missed!