Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Accessory: Broom (Madame Razz speculation)

OMG It's actually happening!!!

YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!!

Now where's that Filmation Kowl?!?!

Heroic Warrior Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    Very happy for the many vocal Razz fans on the boards. Surprised to see her show up in 2014!
    Top 5 most wanted MOTUC figures: Lord Masque / Saurod / Mult-Bot / Angella / Sssqueeze

Squishy Duck Man will return in "Thunderball"

This is very exciting. I'm beyond thrilled to get Madame Razz and Broom!
    Master Sebrian for MOTUC!

I guess with so many eras its difficult to translate everything to MOTUC...but some of the things do look so cartoony compared to others. Like put NA Skeletor and Broom next to eachother.

However, I am glad that the fans of the Madam Razz seems to be happy. I don't think this character would have been for me in any form.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun-Yor View Post
    No ball shoulders or hip articulation for a Kowl or Lookee but Broom shows it can be done?

Happy for Broom, but bittersweet that the other two don't get that attention.
    Huh? Looks like Broom has no articulation at all to me? And is just a single molded piece.

Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    Huh? Looks like Broom has no articulation at all to me? And is just a single molded piece.
    It looks like he has ball jointed shoulders. If not they should at least go straight out so that Madam Razz can hold them in flight. I'm fine with Loo-kee and Kowl's articulation. They work fine for what they are and I would rather get limited articulation in the little guys then pay more for them. I just want them to diversify my collection! I don't need dynamic action poses out of them. That's why I'm fine with Cringer too.

HOLY CRAP! BROOM!

2014 hands down is my favorite year! Flutterina, Glimmer, Extendar, Modulok, Scorpia, and now Broom! Can't even believe all the awesomeness of 2014!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    It's been a great year for New Adventures too! Hydron, Flogg and Intergalactic Skelly! Mara in 2015 too!

- - - Updated - - -

http://members.tripod.com/~HEMAN49/img/rebellion.jpg

Except for Angella and the Twigget, this main Great Rebellion roster is almost done. It must feel great to see this realized after so long! I'm not even a big Filmation or POP fan and I feel good about it!
    I'm not so well-versed in all the characters. Which characters are the two on the right? The blonde with white wings and the shorter purple character in green?

WOW! Wasn't expecting Broom to ever be a surprise accessory reveal, seeing as he's a character in his own right and definitely equals Madam Razz (unless they're gonna get wacky on us and stick Broom in with, like, Evilseed or something... LOL). Now we have to wait until NYTF to find out if Razz & Broom are a regular monthly slot figure in 2014, the other $38 quarterly item with Loo-Kee, or as part of a new sub.
    Top Ten Next Reveals Wanted: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Mermista, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Tung Lashor

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    WOW! Wasn't expecting Broom to ever be a surprise accessory reveal, seeing as he's a character in his own right and definitely equals Madam Razz (unless they're gonna get wacky on us and stick Broom in with, like, Evilseed or something... LOL). Now we have to wait until NYTF to find out if Razz & Broom are a regular monthly slot figure in 2014, the other $38 quarterly item with Loo-Kee, or as part of a new sub.
    Not a chance if they insisted on releasing all the Star Sisters together, they'll put Broom with Razz.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Awesome news! They look great! Very excited!
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    Not a chance if they insisted on releasing all the Star Sisters together, they'll put Broom with Razz.
    I actually enjoyed the pink teela sword teaser throwing us off and surprising us, by it being with Flutterina and not Angella, but I don't think you can tease Razz and then take it back by putting Broom in with someone unrelated. The Razz fan base is a rabid one.
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

Wow, great teaser. This should make POP fans happy (for a little while at least). They are definitely going balls to the wall for 2014.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

OMG! I'm gonna pee myself! LOL!!
    Kuduk Ungol for MOTUC. All steeds for MOTUC. Fully-articulated Cringer for MOTUC. Point Dread and Talon Fighter for MOTUC.

Nice for PoPers.
    Visit me and be my friend...I like friends...LOL

http://www.facebook.com/MisterDeeJay2KX

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Cool reveals. I'm happy for everyone that wants Razz, Broom, and Lookie

Heroic Warrior
    Broom! And presumably Madame Razz as well!

That's pretty darn amazing! I wonder how and when Madame Razz will be released.

Nice reveal no prob with it at all but can we please finally stop with the "Razz must be the SDCC exclusive" garbage...I've dealt with that for years. How did that even ever get started? Why? She can very easily be a regular monthly figure, and I'd be willing to bet she is. There's no way the most annoying character in the history of animation will ever be the SDCC exclusive. Please stop.
    WE GOT ICER SO NO RIOT SIR (Laser Lot)

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    I'm worried that broom is going to fall over more than the 2009 figures.

I wonder if he'll come with a little clear base or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxieman View Post
    It looks like he has ball jointed shoulders. If not they should at least go straight out so that Madam Razz can hold them in flight.
    It definitely seems that they're articulated so that they can stick straight out. The shoulder on the right (his left), in the second pic ~seems~ to show this fairly clearly. Good catch.
    Last edited by Jawbridge; November 3, 2013 at 07:41pm.

Not a figure I will be picking up, but really, really pleased for everybody who wanted him and presumably Razz who will come with him. Glad POP fans are getting some love.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Court Magician
    lookee and broom? Sign me up! Madam Krazz is cool so if she comes as a pack in with those 2 I'm cool with that :P

film noir warrior maltesefalcon's Avatar
    aside from the articulation he's pretty spot on for the emliano design, that said i would have liked a little more detail on the face
    when your world turns upside down, laugh at the people standing on their heads!

Quote Originally Posted by Frightmare View Post
    Nice reveal no prob with it at all but can we please finally stop with the "Razz must be the SDCC exclusive" garbage...I've dealt with that for years. How did that even ever get started? Why? She can very easily be a regular monthly figure, and I'd be willing to bet she is. There's no way the most annoying character in the history of animation will ever be the SDCC exclusive. Please stop.
    When has Mattel actually done this????

Shadow Weaver
    Two Bad
    Horde Troopers
    Fang Man
    Bow
    etc.

If they actually catered to their fans they wouldn't make a subscription or lure fans in to buy a sub to get the exclusive figure....

This is the only line I collect that makes exclusives out of characters that people actually WANT and that they could actually make money for themselves instead of the secondary market...

Hasbro doesn't do this with G.I. Joe & Star Wars some people like me (Are not worried about selling this for big bucks one day) I don't care if I spend $10 on a figure and it's $8 next year I COLLECT it I'm not thinking about $$$$ all day every day I guess that's why I'm a "Collector".....

Heroic Warrior
    So I thought "I'll just check to see if there's a teaser weapon, maybe it'll be Tung Lashor's dragonfly or something" but what do I see? BROOM! And a really nice sculpt of him too - Especially good as we've had loads of moaning about 'fluff' and filler and such and whether you like Razz or not (I do) there's no way she's filler. I am chuffed to bits, NA Skeletor is awesome and Broom is a teaser, top reveals, especially for a 'lesser' con.

Quote Originally Posted by Invicta View Post
    I guess with so many eras its difficult to translate everything to MOTUC...but some of the things do look so cartoony compared to others. Like put NA Skeletor and Broom next to eachother.
    See this doesn't bother me, and I shall tell you why (no matter if you care or not ). It doesn't bother me because they're different species on alien planets so they can look like whatever they want, if say Whiplash and Ceratus looked very different then I'd see the problem but NA Skeletor is a half-demon augmented by scif-i technology and Broom is a living utensil made by a senile old witch on a Fairytale planet; they're so different in concept that they can look completely different without it being a bother.

PS - I really like that little Lookee figure, this is notable only because I don't really like Lookee and CAN'T STAND (yes, all caps) his vintage figure - it frightens me (it might be my, whatsitcalled, Automatonophobia - which just I do really have) but I like that lil' version of him, it's cute and will look nice hiding somewhere on my shelves, poking his little cute head about behind someone's left leg.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    When has Mattel actually done this????

Shadow Weaver
    Two Bad
    Horde Troopers
    Fang Man
    Bow
    etc.

If they actually catered to their fans they wouldn't make a subscription or lure fans in to buy a sub to get the exclusive figure....

This is the only line I collect that makes exclusives out of characters that people actually WANT and that they could actually make money for themselves instead of the secondary market...

Hasbro doesn't do this with G.I. Joe & Star Wars some people like me (Are not worried about selling this for big bucks one day) I don't care if I spend $10 on a figure and it's $8 next year I COLLECT it I'm not thinking about $$$$ all day every day I guess that's why I'm a "Collector".....
    What is your point??? And yeah no one wants anything Hasbro makes an "exclusive" of? Marvel Legends X-Force 3 pack, Thunderbolts 5 pack, Star Wars Black Boba Fett and Han in Carbonite, Death Star pack, Cabonite pack, Zatanna, GI Joe/Tranformers crossover items. And as a "collector" these are much harder to come by than anything from MOTUC.
    Last edited by cbomb23; November 3, 2013 at 08:29pm.