Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Secret Accessory: Broom (Madame Razz speculation)

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    Do we know broom is articulated? It doesn't look like it to me. If those are ball joints, they are VERY tiny. Has there been any official word on this?
    Looks to be ball joints sculpted at the shoulders. The 4HM probably intend Madum Raz to ride Broom. There's little foot rests sculpted into the yellow leg "broom" part, and ball joints would let Broom hold his arms straight out (as well as a lot of other directions) so Maiden Rezz could ride him.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Great sleuthing! Gut feeling is that Razz is the obvious accompaniment for Broom, but Lookee throws things for a loop. Makes me wonder if these three will be the SDCC exclusive. Probably too early to reveal that exclusive though, so on second thought probably not.
    Most likely a two pack featuring a Filmation Kowl and Lookee....
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost6 View Post
    This could be the sdcc item: Razz, Broom, Lookee, Filmation Kowl all packaged in a Light Hope box.

Or

It could be the end of year item.

Or

It could be a sub that features side kick characters... There are a ton of sidekicks that have to be coming before the line ends:

Broom
    Lookee
    Filmation Kowl
    Dree Elle
    Uncle Montork
    Spritina
    Sprocker
    Sprag
    Imp
    throw in a Christmas themed two pack of Skeletor (with a smiling face) and Manchine Relay in that list

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Yeah. About the same amount of imagination it took to name Icer.
    Not really sure that "burn" was good enough to warrant all those emoticons but hey, glad at least you were amused. Cool to know Don Rickles writes on this forum. Yay for He-Man!
    Make Filmation Clawful. Come on, he's like a totally different character!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    They haven't reused Ram Man yet, and honestly, his unique parts would only be used as a repaint of himself, and he was only $30, mainly because he was so big. The tooling cost is spread out across the entire 12 month run, if Razz is coming in 2014, then her tooling was paid for by other figures. Although 2014 does seem to have many uniquely tooled figures, well more than the bigger years like 2012 and 2011 had. But Battle Lion is not 100% tooled, just the head basically and armor, Glimmer shares parts, so they offset the cost of thing like Extendar....Modulok is priced higher, and that in itself offsets tooling costs, so Razz would be nothing more than 2014's Ram Man.
    And there are plenty of other partially tooled figures that could offset this:

Ssqueeze (could use basic buck and legs)
    Peekablue—Netossa body and garment with a new head and tail
    Ninjor—straight up basic figure
    Just about any other POP figure

We may also be getting a reuse of the horse buck, parts of Hordak (if we get Filmation version), Orko (for Montork), and many others.

Though I am a bit surprised that NA Skeletor looks to be a virtual 100% new tool. But they may get use out of it for LL Skeletor.
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Most likely a two pack featuring a Filmation Kowl and Lookee....
    That, methinks, is a very real possibility. They'd be be able to re-use an existing mold for Kowl in the pack to justify the all new molds for Lookee, and chances are that anyone wanting Lookee would also want the Filmation version of Kowl. It would also explain why they released the feisty bird in toy colors first, and why TG didn't say "it's not in the plan right now" when someone asked about a small guys multi-pack recently.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I definitely think a 3 pack would sell better than a 2 pack. Maybe IMP will join Kowl and Loo-Kee?

...or the Panther-version of Catra?

I wouldn't be looking at anything to be connected to SDCC yet. These are most likely Holiday, quarterly, out of sub, or mini sub lures. It's way too early for SDCC. They never tease SDCC stuff.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by Skystalker View Post
    And there are plenty of other partially tooled figures that could offset this:

Ssqueeze (could use basic buck and legs)
    Peekablue—Netossa body and garment with a new head and tail
    Ninjor—straight up basic figure
    Just about any other POP figure

We may also be getting a reuse of the horse buck, parts of Hordak (if we get Filmation version), Orko (for Montork), and many others.

Though I am a bit surprised that NA Skeletor looks to be a virtual 100% new tool. But they may get use out of it for LL Skeletor.
    Angella, Mermista, Peekable, Entrapta, and Sweet Bee are all going to need a good deal of tooling.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

So is Peekablue - she can't reuse Netossa's bodice because of the way it was sculpted. They kinda shot themselves in the foot with that...
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

What if Razz is the "Unamed One" ?
    http://decorvo.mybrute.com

Nothing represents more the unexplainable vacuousness of the human race, than the unfounded and arrogant blind faith in the ruthless and narcissistic transcendence of itself.

Wish list; http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=166721

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    So is Peekablue - she can't reuse Netossa's bodice because of the way it was sculpted. They kinda shot themselves in the foot with that...
    What do you mean? Is the bodice not a separate piece placed on the torso?
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

No its part of the sculpt So they cant use it for Peekablue.

It's got an additional blue piece of decoration that is part of the bodice - Peekablue didn't have that decoration (also, Peeks would need holes in her back for her feathers...I will not accept a clip!).
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Great news!!!