View Poll Results: Is your Mantenna figure missing red paint from the neck/shoulders?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • My Mantenna has no red paint missing from the neck or shoulders.

13 22.03%
  • My Mantenna has paint missing from the neck/shoulders, but is not visible with the head on.

30 50.85%
  • My Mantenna has paint missing from the neck/shoulders, and is visible with the head on.

16 27.12%

Thread: Does your Mantenna have missing red paint spots on its neck and shoulders?

Does your Mantenna have missing red paint spots on its neck and shoulders?

This thread Mantenna QC issues! goes into more detail about the issue.

Does your figure/s have this issue? This poll is to see how wide spread and severe the problem is, to give matty an idea of what they need to do to stop similar issues on upcoming figures. Thank you for your time.

I have one carded and one loose, and the loose one has spots that can be seen with the head off, one spot is at the very top of his shoulder, and can be seen somewhat from the front, and the way I have him on a lower shelf, I can see the spot way more because I'm looking down at him instead of head on. And I can see that the head is stuck to the paint on the carded one, but obviously can't guage the issue, but I know if I ever took it out, the paint would come off. And it is stuck on almost the same spot but on the other shoulder top.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

hadn't noticed.

Option A in my case(s). Checked on my two just now.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Mine has a spot of missing paint, but it's not visible if his head is on.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

mine has shipped paint in 3 places around the back of the neck/shoulders. and they are larger chips than those depicted in your pics unfortunately

So far, this poll has shown that 82% of Mantennas have paint issues. Almost a third of Mantennas have issues bad enough they can be seen on the figure, compared to less than a fifth of the figures having no paint flaws on the neck or shoulders. Anybody at Matty reading this?

I voted for the first option cause I am pretty sure mine is cool on the paint part.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    all good
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

His neck and shoulders are fine, however one of his regular eyes came with a bit of yellow paint scratched off down to the black, as did one of his extended eyes. It isn't too horrible...I can turn them so it isn't incredibly noticeable. It was a little bit disappointing though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kreann'ot View Post
    His neck and shoulders are fine, however one of his regular eyes came with a bit of yellow paint scratched off down to the black, as did one of his extended eyes. It isn't too horrible...I can turn them so it isn't incredibly noticeable. It was a little bit disappointing though.
    I stand corrected. I THOUGHT his neck was fine. I just went and double-checked and I was wrong. I hadn't noticed previously, but it looks pretty much exactly like the above picture, though none of it is low enough to be visible with the head on. So...neck paint AND eye paint problems. Yay.