Thread: Vintage Comics, Accessories and figures for sale! ALL MUST GO

Court Magician

Vintage Comics, Accessories and figures for sale! ALL MUST GO

Hi, im selling what you see in the pictures. My intent is to sell all at once and not sell individually. So please do not message me asking to buy one or two items i'd like for it to all go to one person so i'll listen to all offers. If nobody's interested by later this evening then i'll just probably sell on eVilbay Also, Castle Grayskull and Snakemountain along w some vehicles not pictured but if interested I can get pictures. Serious offers only, thank you.IMG_5212.jpgIMG_5209.jpgIMG_5205.jpg

Pm coming ur way.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Widget
    pm has been sent

Just checking to c if u got my last pm? Lmk
    Thanks!
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Im sure many of us were interested, but then you decided to take it to ebay? Good luck with the sale just a shame a deal couldn't have been made on the org.

Heroic Podcaster
    Those of you that sent PMs, were you even responded to?
    Angella - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - FLUTTERINA! - Flying Fists He-Man - GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - MERMISTA! - MultiBot - NINJOR! - Peekablue - Perfuma - RIO BLAST! - Rotar
    Saurod - SPINNERELLA! - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - TUNG LASHOR! - Twistoid

PM sent.... Lmk!

Court Magician
    Off course they were responded to, i said what i meant, i respond promptly

- - - Updated - - -

*Of. And as I stated Sunday when I posted if I couldn't come to a deal on sunday then i'd post on ebay later that night. Had a few offers but nothing of interest. I also had people asking for individual items but as I stated I wanted to sell as a whole. I've done nothing wrong only done as I stated. I replied to each and every one of you that had interest in the entire lot. I can end the auctions still if someone has a tempting offer, i'd rather have someone here own the lot then some scalp-or on ebay who's just going to piece it out. I simply do not have the time to just wait for as long as it takes to find the right price and the weekend is the best time to sell on ebay so I did simply that.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I sent a PM which was responded to quite promptly so sorry if others experienced less timeliness.

I shot the seller an offer and he mentioned he had another offer of $600 for the lot he was considering. I added that $600 was a great offer for the lot that he should take. Hope it makes more for ya buddy online. Should do well with bidders and make a few bucks.

Super lot of accessories. Average lot if loose incomplete figure (outside of twistoid), and a nice collection of minis with UBG and Tale of Teela.

Good luck man!

Court Magician
    Thnx thorns for the honesty.. And the guy who offered $600 for it backed out last second.. Nonetheless if you have a enticing offer i can always end the auctions and avoid ebay fees. Like i said before id rather have someone here get them than a ebay scalpor

Heroic Podcaster
    No offense meant, just was thinking about putting in my own offer. Best of luck to you, sir!
    Angella - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - FLUTTERINA! - Flying Fists He-Man - GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - MERMISTA! - MultiBot - NINJOR! - Peekablue - Perfuma - RIO BLAST! - Rotar
    Saurod - SPINNERELLA! - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - TUNG LASHOR! - Twistoid

Court Magician
    Sundevil, i tried sending you a msg but i accidentally hit send and it wont let me snd my full msg

Heroic Podcaster
    It wont let you send another? You can also email me at numbskrull@yahoo.com.