Thread: Random Items for Sale or Trade

Random Items for Sale or Trade

If you are interested in anything I have, please send me your e-mail address via pm. Thanks!

Hey guys. Due to unforeseen events this summer, my bank account had insufficient funds immediately after the August sub figures. I've missed out on everything from the rock warriors to today. I want to sell what's listed in this thread, or trade for the list of MOTUC wants below. In case of trades, if you don't have any feedback from selling here on the .org, and especially if you are a relatively new member, you'll have to ship your trade first, and I will have to receive it before I send mine. If you have good feedback, I'll gladly ship mine out first. (I will be basing the MOTUC figures worth by their cost, not their secondary market value, as none of these are gone for good, but will be showing up again for Early Access, or for the 2014 year end sale. I can't afford those higher cost, and knowing that they will be coming back means that I am unwilling to pay more now. I am looking for a .orger who is willing to help out a fellow fan, and not make a huge profit, nothing at all against profiteers, I just can't justify those prices in my own spending, simply in order to get them sooner rather than later):

Wants:

Kevin Kosse original He-man head
    Mantenna
    Horder Troopers
    Sky High w/ Jet Sled
    End of wars weapons pack
    Fangman
    Seahawk
    Geldor
    Standor

Thanks for looking.

Prices come from market research, not by taking the highest number I see the items going for and asking for that price. I may negotiate on price, but don't expect to get too much off, as I feel strongly that my prices are very fair already. Shipping: I do combine shipping and I always purchase insurance for orders over $50.00. I will knock off $5.00 per Star Wars lot, if you order multiple full lots.

Star Wars

Item description: You are looking at figures from my personal collection. These were stored in light proof, heavy duty electronics cases with mold killing packets, immediately after purchase. They come from a pet free, smoke free environment. These will not be pieced out individually, they will be sold as lots.

Lot #1 includes:
    P = photo H = Hologram sticker.
    Greedo P $4, H $3,
    Sandtrooper P $4, H $3,
    R5-D4 P $6, H $4,
    Death Star Gunner P $6, H $4, J
    awa P$7, H $5.
    Total = Discounted price $36.00 shipped. No discount on individuals (ask for shipping quote on individuals).

Lot #2 Includes:
    Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) Photo = $3.00
    Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) Hologram = $4.00
    Luke Stromtrooper Photo = $4.00
    Luke Stromtrooper Holo = $5.00
    Luke Hoth Photo = $4.00
    Luke Hoth Holo = $4.00
    2-1B Medic Droid Photo (of left side) = $5.00
    2-1B Medic Droid Holo (of right side) (medium crush on top of bubble, see pics)= $3.00
    AT-ST Driver Photo = $4.00
    AT-ST Driver Holo = $4.00
    Total: Discount price $36.00 shipped. No discount on individuals (ask for shipping quote on individuals).

Lot #3 Includes:
    Hoth Rebel Soldier Photo: $3.50
    Hoth Rebel Soldier Hologram: $3.50
    Han Endor Photo: $3.50
    Han Endor Holo: $3.50
    Bossk Photo: $6.00
    Han Bespin Holo: $3.50
    Cantina Band Member mail away (sealed): $6.50

Total: Discount price $32.00 shipped. No discount on individuals (ask for shipping quote on individuals).

Single vehicles:

AT-AT MISB, modern era POTF, green box = $100.00 shipped

Spawn

Future Spawn has been opened, displayed, and placed back in the box, so it will display nicely as a MIB edition to your collection that you can also open if you feel so inclined. There is some bubble yellowing on Violator II's chase version, as well as a slit in the bubble, at the bottom right hand side. I tried to take a picture of the slit, but you really can't tell there.

Lot #1 assortment of series 3 figures Includes:

Future Spawn = $8.00
    Cosmic Angela = $4.00
    Vertebreaker = $6.00
    Ninja Spawn = $8.00
    The Curse = $4.00
    Violator II = $5.00
    Violator II chase version (mechanical limbs, and series 4 card back) = $5.00

Total: Discounted price $40.00 shipped. No discount on individuals (ask for shipping quote on individuals).

Lot #2 assortment of series 4 figures Includes:

Exoskelton Spawn (chase version) = $8.00
    She-Spawn (original version) = $8.00
    Shadowhawke (chase version) = $8.00
    Clown II (original version) = $8.00
    Clown II (chase version, yellowing bubble) = $8.00
    Cy-gor (chase version) = $8.00

Total: Discount price $38.00 shipped. No discount on individuals (ask for shipping quote on individuals).

Lot #3 assortment of series 5 figures Includes:

Viking Spawn (original version) = $8.00
    Viking Spawn (chase version) = $8.00
    Nuclear Spawn (original version) = $7.00
    Tremor II (original version) = $8.00
    Overtkill II (original version = $7.00
    Widow maker (original version) = $7.00
    Vandalizer (grey version) = $7.00

Total: Discount price $40.00 shipped. No discount on individuals (ask for shipping quote on individuals).

Lot #4 assortment of series 6 figures plus movie Clown Includes:

Tiffany = $4.00
    Super Patriot = $5.00
    Sansker (snake head version) = $5.00
    The Freak = $4.00
    Clown (movie version) = $8.00

Total: Discount price $28.00 shipped. No discount on individuals (ask for shipping quote on individuals).

Final Fantasy

Item description: These were opened and displayed, they were not played with. Seymour's base was housed in a plastic bubble attached to the back of the inside of the box, but rather than ripping the package, I cut around the bubble leaving enough attached to allow for storage, but cut enough to remove the base. I am willing to piece this lot out if you want just one or a few.

Lot includes:

Iron Giant w/card (FFX) = 8.00
    Varuna w/card (FFX)= $8.00
    Ultima Weapon w/card (FFX) = $8.00
    Aenima (sp?) w/card (FFX) = $12.00
    Seymor (FFX) complete w/box and everything that came in that box = $45.00
    FF IX Daggar and Steiner two-pack, complete = $25.00
    FF IX Zidane and Steiner figurine set (vey nice peice) = $4.00
    and the DVD movie, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (free of charge .

Total = Discount price $85.00 shipped. No discounts on individuals (ask for shipping quote on individuals).

Final Fantasy Advent Children: These figures were bought new from the store, opened for display only. The boxes were opened from the bottom, so they still look MIB from the top when they sit on the shelf, if you choose to display them that way. They are all 100% complete, with box. I am willing to sell individually, or as a lot. Shipping for an individual FFAC figure will be $10.00, $12.00 for 2 and $15.00 for all three.

Tifa Lockhart = $55.00
    Vincent valentine = $35.00
    Sephiroth = $55.00

Total = Discount price for all three shipped is $115.00 if you buy them all, no discount for individuals (ask for shipping quote on individuals).

I have every Stargate figure MOC, as well as the white Horus and Anubis opened, and also the cruiser vehicle, and the winged glider. The glider has been removed from package and the stickers have been put on. Both vehicles are in the box, and the Cruiser has never been opened. Total discount price is $70.00 shipped if you buy them all, no discounts on individuals (ask for a shipping quote for individuals).

I also have several Star Wars paper back novels. $1.50 each, minimum of 5 books per order, as shipping and a trip out to the PO is not worth $1.50. : / Discount for buying all 10 books will be a total of $13.00. Shipping will be $5.00 for 5 books, or $8.00 for all 10

The original trilogy

Jedi Search

Splinter of the Minds eye

The Han Solo adventures: (1) Han Solo at stars end (2) Han solo's revenge (3) han solo and the lost legacy

Showdown at centerpoint

The truce at Bakura

Assault at selonia

Ambush at Corellia

Dark force rising

Young Jedi knights: Jedi under siege

Random manga books from working at Gamestop when they stopped carrying them and pennied out all of them. I can't vouch for the content: it's Japanese so expect violence and possibly nudity. $2.00 per book, minimum of 5 books per order. Buy 10 get one free. Buy all 16 and get 3 free for a total of $26.00 + $10.00 shipping. Shipping for 5 books will be $5.00, 10 books will be $8.00. More books than that will be based on the order.

Chobits 1-7

Petshop of horrors 1

FLCL (1 of 2)

Cowboy bebop (2 of 3) x2, (3 of 3), shooting star 2 / Total of 4 books (one duplicate)

.hack: legend of the twilight 1

King of hell vol. 2 & 3

Dragon Ball Z: from Irwin/Jacks Pacific

King Kai with Bubbles the monkey = $10.00
    Picollo (irwin re-issue of the original Bandai release) = $10.00
    Striking Fighters Picollo = $10.00
    Orange Gi Krillin = $7.00
    Future Trunks Energy Blasting missing sword and energy blast = $6.00
    Future Trunks Striking fighter = $7.00
    Sky Bike #341 (loose complete w/box) = $8.00
    Total = Discount price $35.00 shipped. No discount on individuals (ask for shipping quote on individuals).

Also, see my sig for my MOTU related item for sale.

Thanks for looking!!

So...you're trying to raise money, but immediately hamstringing yourself by only selling stuff in lots? Seems counter productive. Good luck.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    So...you're trying to raise money, but immediately hamstringing yourself by only selling stuff in lots? Seems counter productive. Good luck.
    Yeah I know, but these are also up on e-bay, and piecing them out would mean a major overhaul to those e-bay lots. Maybe I shouldn't out right reject the possibility of piecing these out, but rather I should maybe politely request it. : I

Edit 11/18/13: I took that stuff out all together. I'm still hoping that people buy lots, and not individuals, but either way will work.

7/17/14

Just bumping this thread. If you are interested in anything I have, please send me your e-mail address via pm. Thanks!