View Poll Results: Do you want Storm and Winter as the next two beasts in 2016??

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely, both deserve a slot.

21 25.00%
  • No, use those slots for other characters.

63 75.00%

Thread: Storm and Winter as the next two beast slots in 2016??

Storm and Winter as the next two beast slots in 2016??

So what would everyone think about the next two beast slots in 2016 going to Catra's horse Storm and Frosta's horse Winter?? Yay or Nay?? (Forgive the pun.)
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

As it stands now I agree that Storm is probably to most logical/fan demanded slot for another go at the horse buck. While I would definitely love to get Storm, I'd much prefer Crystal Moonbeam, Crystal Sun Dancer, Clawdeen, Spirit, Bright Wing, Star Wind, the Unicron King, and possibly even Swifty and Arrow variants first ... as unrealistic as any/all of those may be at this point. I don't particularly have any desire for Winter (or Charger for that matter) but I would certainly take them. The more horses the better!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!

OTHER PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian & Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey & Squall Starburst She-Ra Scratchin' Sound Catra Grot Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye

I wouldn't mind getting both, but there are too many other beasts that I'd like to see first.

Really hoping to see Clawdeen and Mantisaur sooner than later.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Oh I do agree that there are many beast characters that need to be made into plastic form. In the case of Storm and Winter, both would be simple repaints of Swiftwind however, Storm was and is a POP character from the original toyline. Winter on the other hand, has never had a figure made.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I'd rather see other beasts first.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Storm needs to happen.
    A Want List of Sorts: at this point... I just hope there is a 2017...

Heroic Warrior
    No no no no no. Catra panther beast form is much more deserving as is clawdeen or teelas filmation steed Charger

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

Clawdeen is frankly (and has been) the most needed steed/beast.

I had to vote Nay as I would prefer to see the Glorm, the Demon, Clawdeen, Catra's panther form and an Ice Hacker before these steeds.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I would have said yeah, but I rather push some other beast in there. The 200X cartoon showed off many beast\mounts as well as other things. There will be a stidor coming soon after night stalker, simple repaint was stated by a horsemen at the past SDCC�� There is a few beasts and Giants I still would love to see and own. I would not pass these two by if they were made, I want them as well just in a few more months or so!
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

Going forward, I'd only be interested in certain beast class figures. Unfortunately, beasts are expensive so if it means horses then Night Stalker and Stridor are the only ones I'd likely purchase.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*200X ~ WMD Roboto/Sorceress *Filmation ~ Teela' Na/Hawke *Play-Sets ~ Eternia/Crystal Castle *Vehicles ~ Land Shark/Roton *Beasts ~ Stridor/Dragoon

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Storm would be really cool. Still I guess I'd prefer Stridor and Mantisaur first...
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Hawke / Dakon / Delora
    Evil: Lodar
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Sebrian

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    I wouldn't mind getting both, but there are too many other beasts that I'd like to see first.

Really hoping to see Clawdeen and Mantisaur sooner than later.
    Mantisaur and Claudeen are way more important. I don't need any more horses.

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Storm is a must, but we really need Crystal Moonbeam and Crystal Sun Dancer before Winter.

Heroic Warrior
    Horse wise I only want Stridor and Night Stalker. From there, I'd prefer more beastly beasts!

Beyond Swift Wind, I'm really not that big of a fan of the horses, be they organic or mechanical. I'm all for getting beasts like Mantisaur or the 3 dinos before we get more horses of any kind.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, Lodar, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, Hordak head, Dylamug, Twiggets, Trollans, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

I wouldn't mind getting Storm, but as for whether or not they should be the NEXT two beasts - I voted no. I wouldn't want them before Clawdeen, Mantisaur, Stridor, and a handful of others.
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

Storm is an important one to get to IMO but I'd want Stridor and Sagitar first. And TBH, they are probably the final three beasts I do want.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Storm would be great, but Crystal Moonbeam and Crystal Sun Dancer would be my most preferred ones.
    As Storm is painted on the package of the new SDCC She-Ra, I think she might be still on the table.

So I really support Storm, but with Winter it's completely the other way 'round. I really see no need for Winter: 1st of all, most people don't even know who this is, 2nd I don't really think it fits Frosta (expecially in the greenish/turquoise version it looks totally out of place with her) and 3rd: It's totally boring as it has no acessoires, not even a saddle, it's simply just a blue (or turquoise, depending on which picture you rely) horse and I could simply paint one of the horses in that color myself if I wanted to - so I see no need for Winter.
    ...but if you want it that much, I hope someday you'll get one

P.S.: I didn't vote, because there was no way to vote for just one of the horses and I see no need for both of them...

Storm is necessary but I agree with others Stridor, Sagitar, Mantisaur, Clawdeen, Tyrantasaurus Rex, Turbodactyl, Bionatops, the ABC Giants, and the Crystal Horses as well as several Filmation creatures should come before Winter.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    No, they r furthest from what I would want out of the selection of beasts.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    this would be easy money for super7 to fund other characters.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin77 View Post
    Storm would be great, but Crystal Moonbeam and Crystal Sun Dancer would be my most preferred ones.
    As Storm is painted on the package of the new SDCC She-Ra, I think she might be still on the table.

So I really support Storm, but with Winter it's completely the other way 'round. I really see no need for Winter: 1st of all, most people don't even know who this is, 2nd I don't really think it fits Frosta (expecially in the greenish/turquoise version it looks totally out of place with her) and 3rd: It's totally boring as it has no acessoires, not even a saddle, it's simply just a blue (or turquoise, depending on which picture you rely) horse and I could simply paint one of the horses in that color myself if I wanted to - so I see no need for Winter.
    ...but if you want it that much, I hope someday you'll get one

P.S.: I didn't vote, because there was no way to vote for just one of the horses and I see no need for both of them...
    The point of releasing (a blue) Winter is that it would be (it should be) not just Winter, but also double as toy-version Arrow. It would be such a wasted opportunity if they didn't do it like that. Same for Storm, which should come with appropriate accessories to turn it into something else (several possible options for this).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Catra needs a steed. Storm with some sort of removable Horde red armour could be awesome. I'm sure the 4H would make him scary as hell!
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Hawke / Dakon / Delora
    Evil: Lodar
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Sebrian

Heroic Warrior
    I'd be open to Storm, as long as it came with interchangeable wings and armour to make the flying steeds used by the Dark Riders (http://he-man.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Riders). That way, Storm could serve as a more "generic" steed for any member of The Evil Horde, including Hordak himself.

I have no interest in Winter. And I'd probably prefer to see Clawdeen over Storm. And Hordak deserves his Mantisaur.