View Poll Results: Would you pay more for reissues?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 20.59%
  • No

17 50.00%
  • Maybe - Depends how much more

10 29.41%

Thread: Would you pay more for reissues?

Would you pay more for reissues?

We all know that some figures in the line are that harder to find and more expensive to get on the secondary market like Sorceress, Fisto, Rotar vs Twistoid, Shadow Weaver. While others such as Goddess, Roboto, Stinkor could use a refresh to correct certain flaws.

If Super7 decided to reissue these figures and others but the production number for these reissues would be much lower, requiring a higher price point to offer them to the public once more. Would you be willing to pay more if it meant you could finally get your hands on that figure?
    Last edited by Jean; September 30, 2016 at 09:27pm.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, Lodar, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, Hordak head, Dylamug, Twiggets, Trollans, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Absolutely. I am not missing much (basically Preternia He-Man, Rotar & Twistoid, Anti-Eternia He-Man, Battle Ram W Duncan) and I do not know who I would get if anyone if reissued but if I wanted or needed someone I would rather pay a higher price to get it and get it than an exorbitant amount on Ebay. If it was less than ebay I'd get the Filmation He Man I Skipped maybe.

Realistically I paid that high price for Camo Kahn, clearly at the end of the day I just want an opportunity to get the figure.
    Last edited by baronterror; December 11, 2016 at 03:41am.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I'm sure a lot of ppl missed out or would like to have some of those early well known character.
    Like teela, triklops, roboto, beastman, buzzoff, fisto, Rahman, stinkor, ect
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    I'm sure a lot of ppl missed out or would like to have some of those early well known character.
    Like teela, triklops, roboto, beastman, buzzoff, fisto, Rahman, stinkor, ect
    But would those people (who number nowhere near the required quota for a full minimum production run) be willing to pay, for a extremely limited reissue of those characters, prices that basically would end up in the same price range that their original Matty issues are currently at in the secondary market?
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    Nah, although Ultimate Teela definitely piques my interest...
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE