Thread: Looking For Cheap FFM (Loose Is OK), Shipping Within USA !!!

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar

Looking For Cheap FFM (Loose Is OK), Shipping Within USA !!!

Hey Guys,

I am looking for 3 X FFM sets ! I already acquired 2 sets out of original 5 (thanks to Org members MOTUC Mantenna & Sun Devil) !!

You guys probably know how much they are sold for on markets like ORG & eBay etc. So, I am looking for them at CHEAPER prices. I don't mind if they are loose, I am fine with it as long as they don't have any major QC problems !!

SHIPPING :- I know few sellers are NOT willing to ship outside US, so here is a deal ! The figures has to be shipped to my US pals address & he will ship them combined later (For more details, feel free to PM me) !!

Thanks !!

TUC
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !

PM sent....

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I am looking for 3 X FFM sets ! I already acquired 2 sets out of original 5 (thanks to Org members MOTUC Mantenna & Sun Devil) !!

You guys probably know how much they are sold for on markets like ORG & eBay etc. So, I am looking for them at CHEAPER prices. I don't mind if they are loose, I am fine with it as long as they don't have any major QC problems !!

SHIPPING :- I know few sellers are NOT willing to ship outside US, so here is a deal ! The figures has to be shipped to my US pals address & he will ship them combined later (For more details, feel free to PM me) !!

Thanks !!

TUC
    Glad you got them and thanks again for your purchase!

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTUC Mantenna View Post
    Glad you got them and thanks again for your purchase!
    Thank You Bud !!

- - - Updated - - -

BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMP !!!!

Still looking for 3 Sets !!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !