Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Matty 12/16 Sale Announced: Castle Grayskull«, Ghostbusters Wand, Standor & More

Heroic Warrior
    Okay, sales on... where the @#$% is King Grayskull?????

Just got Standor and Batzarro. Easy peezy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarliehog View Post
    Okay, sales on... where the @#$% is King Grayskull?????
    I see him below Batzarro.

no confirm email, but plundor and wand ordered and showing up on their website...so hopeful...but with these jabronies...never know

....they'd sell out of greyskulls at $150.. $300 is just being greedy beyond belief..
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

Heroic Warrior
    ordered castle grayskull - no confirmation back yet though

Keep getting card authorization failed even though the card is fine and full. Oh well at $450 including shipping then probably another $100 custom fee when it gets to the UK, it's to much anyway. Would have come to well over ú300!
    Last edited by Rodster6; December 16, 2013 at 12:33pm.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Just ordered a Strong Arm and a Standor...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I ordered Castle Grayskull. No problems but like everyone else, no confirmation email yet.

$96 shipping to Canada

Heroic Warrior Greyskull Guardsman's Avatar
    Got Castle Grayskull and King Grayskull... Shipping was $38.XX to Virginia just for the castle! sheesh, is that about what you all paid?

Heroic Warrior
    I didn't realize the shipping had gone up, I only have $368.31 in available credit and CG seems to be $368.97 with tax and shipping. 0.66 cents short, lovely.

Just got my confirmation email!!!

Now I can cancel my BBTS order.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    why was that so easy.........? Nothing with matty is ever easy..
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaJesse View Post
    I ordered Castle Grayskull. No problems but like everyone else, no confirmation email yet.

$96 shipping to Canada
    got my confirmation e-mail!!!

And yeah $96 to Canada is highway robbery, but I rather do that than try my luck on eBay. Looks like we've got to add another $40-$60 for duties when it arrives!

Just ordered Castle Grayskull

Court Magician
    Do a search and go to the King Grayskull page.

REALLY want to buy a Castle Grayskull, but just can't bring myself to submit the order. Honestly, I didn't think I would even have a chance to order it. I think, secretly, in the back of my brain, I was actually hoping it would sell out during EA so I wouldn't have to make this decision. If it had sold out then I could just tell myself "too bad, I would have ordered it had I got the chance." Thing is just sitting in my cart waiting to be ordered and I can't do it. It's just too expensive especially after shipping and tax.

Heroic Warrior
    What's the "trick" to seeing how many are left of an item?

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    That was easy. Must be the figures not many people care for and the hugely expensive item?

KG isn't showing up for me either, but for you dirty scoundrels out there, here's the "backdoor":

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...0#.Uq81QRZbtnQ

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mister_e View Post
    REALLY want to buy a Castle Grayskull, but just can't bring myself to submit the order. Honestly, I didn't think I would even have a chance to order it. I think, secretly, in the back of my brain, I was actually hoping it would sell out during EA so I wouldn't have to make this decision. If it had sold out then I could just tell myself "too bad, I would have ordered it had I got the chance." Thing is just sitting in my cart waiting to be ordered and I can't do it. It's just too expensive especially after shipping and tax.
    I'm doing the same thing. I was thinking of ordering two and selling one to offset the cost, but I honestly don't know if they're in as high of demand as I'd hoped.

Grabbed a Standor.

Yeah the Ebay prices are nuts.

I love how the Castle turned out and I am just glad that I am getting one. Now, hopefully Matty makes good on their promise and gets this sucker here before Christmas

I was able to order the Castle quickly. I then placed a second order for some figures and the weapons rack since I assumed they wouldn't combine shipping with Grayskull.

I rarely receive confirmation e-mails. I use an old AOL address for my Matty account- has anyone else had trouble with an AOL address receiving Matty mail?

Both orders show up in my order history thankfully, but on a side note I remain concerned about my first ever sub for 2014 which still reads "Order Submitted". Please don't post here, but if anyone knows if that's the appropriate status for the sub at this stage please PM me. Thanks!

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Keep getting card authorization failed even though the card is fine and full. Oh well at $450 including shipping then probably another $100 custom fee when it gets to the UK, it's to much anyway.
    I keep getting this too. You're in the UK. I'm in The Netherlands. First sale after Cyber Monday. I think we can all do the math here...

I really wanted a Castle Grayskull, but as I'm going out of town next week for Christmas I didn't want to risk it being dropped off while I was gone. I got 2 day shipping for the figures, but the price for 2 day shipping for the Castle was just too ridiculous. I'm not about to pay $410 for a big chunk of plastic. $300 plus normal shipping is already pushing it.

Oh well, maybe I'll be able to pick one up at a latter date.

I am hoping my card will get denied, but alas, I got the confirmation email! haha. So no backing out! Hello Castle Grayskull!

Got Plundor and Standor. I really wanted a castle, but over $550 is too much for me