Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 426 to 433 of 433

Thread: Matty 12/16 Sale Announced: Castle Grayskull®, Ghostbusters Wand, Standor & More

  1. #426
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    $50 at Big Lots soon......
    Quote Originally Posted by King Gilskull View Post
    haha don't I wish.
    That may not be far-fetched at all. As I recall, the 200X Castle Grayskull was at Kay-Bee Toy Stores with a $20.00 clearance price back in the day. I know this because I bought mine there.

  2. #427
    Widget HeManGlutes83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kollec-Tor View Post
    That may not be far-fetched at all. As I recall, the 200X Castle Grayskull was at Kay-Bee Toy Stores with a $20.00 clearance price back in the day. I know this because I bought mine there.
    It would be interesting if they did put the Classics Castle on sale for a huge drop in price how the rest of the early adopters would react to such a move. Mind you, early adopters of many expensive items such as the latest video game systems and even Sideshow pieces have to contend with this possibly happening too.

  3. #428
    Heroic Warrior StraightEdgeHe-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    616
    Is this stuff still gonna be for sale when the next sale items go up on Jan 15?
    Most Wanted MOTUC's not shown: Quake, Sagitar, Dark Dream, Filmation Garth (post transformation), Filmation Evil Seed, MYP Miro, Lord Masque

  4. #429
    Hero of Eternia zodak74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Point Dread
    Posts
    12,132
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightEdgeHe-Man View Post
    Is this stuff still gonna be for sale when the next sale items go up on Jan 15?
    It will most likely all magically disappear, like all the things that never sell out right away do.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

  5. #430
    Heroic Warrior goluphi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,411
    Well, Strong Or and Plundor are still available. It looks like all the theories about them pulling figures off the site early when they're not selling fast enough don't have a leg to stand on. Wonder when/if they're going to actually sell out?
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

  6. #431
    HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Southern Maryland
    Posts
    4,233
    Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    Well, Strong Or and Plundor are still available. It looks like all the theories about them pulling figures off the site early when they're not selling fast enough don't have a leg to stand on. Wonder when/if they're going to actually sell out?
    Not doing it once does not mean that it has never been done. The availability of figures during things like 'Mad Matty" or previous years' Cyber Mondays that had previously been pulled supports the theory.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

  7. #432
    Heroic Warrior wayne-klops's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    2,411
    Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    Well, Strong Or and Plundor are still available. It looks like all the theories about them pulling figures off the site early when they're not selling fast enough don't have a leg to stand on. Wonder when/if they're going to actually sell out?
    They're still for sale, but you have to search for them to find them. They aren't on the main sale page, only on the MOTU shop page. My guess they're not going to sell a bunch more when they are essentially hidden from the casual Matty customer.
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

    2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

    Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker

  8. #433
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Torrance, CA
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    Not doing it once does not mean that it has never been done. The availability of figures during things like 'Mad Matty" or previous years' Cyber Mondays that had previously been pulled supports the theory.
    +1 ^ This.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •