Thread: Price guide for 200x?

Price guide for 200x?

Hi all....I'm an old timer who has stepped away from MOTU over the past several years and now I'm considering selling all of my non-vintage toys.

I have an almost complete collection of 200x figures and all of the stactions from the first five waves, all MOC. Before I make up my mind whether to sell or not, I wanted an idea of what this stuff is worth these days.

Can anyone point me to a good resource for pricing stuff from this era?
    "Evil will always triumph because good is DUMB" - Dark Helmet

All I can say is... it ain't worth much more than retail.

Heroic Warrior Matthew L. Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    All I can say is... it ain't worth much more than retail.
    It really depends. The first few waves probably aren't, but once you get past the Smash/Spin Blade waves, prices start to rise. The Snake Men and Europe-only stuff tends to fetch fairly decent prices, as well as Roboto and Zodak.

The 200x stactions can fetch retail or more, based on which character you have. As long as they are MOC.
    The Mattel 200x figures are pretty much worth in the 8-15 range. Unless you have certain characters or packaging variations. The Europe only stuff from the end of the line naturally fetches the most.

As for the right direction to figure out pricing... Head over to eBay and run "Sold Listings" searches. This will show you items that actually sold and how much they actually sold for.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Yeah, at this preliminary stage, I was kind of hoping to avoid the time investment of running 75+ eBay searches just to get an idea.

Perhaps I should phrase the question like this: I understand that 80% of what I own will probably sell for $10-15 a pop.....but what items from the 200X line are valuable at this point?

I have all of the general US release figures, all of the con/TF exclusives, all of the later Euro releases, and all of the Chase figures except He-Man and Skeletor. I also have all of the vehicles/beasts, the mini-figure five packs and single packs, and all of the general release and exclusive stactions through wave 5 (never got wave 6). Everything is MOC and most of it is collector grade, although there are some dinged up items.

From the vibe I'm getting here, I should be able to expect decent cash for some of the stactions and some of the Euro Snake Men carded figs....and I assume stuff like Evil Lyn and maybe some of the chase figs are still popular....but can anyone narrow the field for me a little?
    "Evil will always triumph because good is DUMB" - Dark Helmet

I was hoping you had a Chase He-Man. Dang.....only one I need.