Thread: Looking for an Orko related favor...

Looking for an Orko related favor...

Hey all,
    So, I'm putting up my figures on a shelf until I start on the table display. And am weighing the option of replacing my classics Orko, with a 200X version. I was wondering if I could ask any of you guys-n-gals who have the 200X Orko to put him in a group with any classics you have and grab a pic for me. I'd kinda like to check it out before I try and buy one. Thanks in advance.

M
    "My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"
    Marquis de Sade
    "The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves."
    George Washington
    My B/S/T list
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...and-trade-list

I was actually doing this till I picked up a classics Orko from big lots. don't know if I took any pictures when I still had him, I might have one in MOTUC picture thread. A basic surmise, it puts Orko as a bit taller over all but the kind of problem is the way the 200x line had the figures almost looking down.

Here found the shot
    MOTUC colection part two by ~wyldman11 on deviantART Some other stuff in there, now that shelf is full of MOTUC figures.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it