Thread: She-Ra High Queen of all Eternia!

She-Ra High Queen of all Eternia!

Last edited by Angel-T; December 15, 2013 at 10:46am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

That's very nice and very clever.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

IQ test results: negative sdilks's Avatar
    Very cool! Very original!
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that none of it has tried to contact us." -B.W.

Thanks for your nice comments!

Credit to Org member Tin, who's Horde Adora pony tail I have used here.

Last edited by Angel-T; December 15, 2013 at 09:58am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    very nice work.... the different display options (cape, head, hair) makes this custom even more interesting and enjoyable.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Very nice! I really like how that turned out, and the additional options make it all the better

I like that it blends the various elements of She-Ra's costume.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

That looks great. I love the Adora head with the crown.

The only thing I don't like is the sword. She-Ra doesn't need a techno-sword like He-Man.....or does she?

I don't think though Adora would be that vain to take the name She-Ra permanently and forgo Adora, especially since her significant other Seahawk is in love with "Adora" and not "She-Ra."

Great idea and execution.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

I use the names interchangeably like Wonder Woman and Diana. Superman and Kalel, She-Ra is the official title, there is no way she could get away from it, it's who she was born to be but Adora to all those who know her and have a connection. She shed blood sweat and tears over many years of her life under he mantle of She-Ra, freed a world, and distroyed the ruler of an intergalactic empire. I wouldn't see it personally as arrogance keeping the Name of She-Ra, she earn't it.

The 2k sword was used to mearly give the symatry with the King He-Man figure, I mean he really had no need of his 2k sword either, but being warriors I believe they would always need to hold a sword, even after the Powerswords of Grayskull had been recombined and passed to Dare.

Thanks for the comments and I'm glad you like her. I'm not the type to be proud of my customs, I do very little work. Just put the parts back together in a different way. But I actually sculpted her lower dress myself, so I am a little proud of my Queen She-Ra.
    Last edited by Angel-T; December 16, 2013 at 11:02am.

Wow..... I am in love! Excellent work!!!
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger PR PAC
    PSN: Avenger12PR

Excellent work, but she needs a bio. What's her story? What happened to her after they won against Hordak & Skeletor & she became queen?
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

Widget
    Excellent work, Angel-T!!!

This is a bit of the story as to how she becomes the Queen of Eternia. I'm working on a more fleshed out fan fic. But in a nut shell here it is.

Close to Adams death after He-Man had defeated Skeletor and restored Keldor's soul before his death Tvthe end if their final battle: the new cosmic warrior, She-Ra, appointed to He-Ro's mantle by the overlords of the Timeless dimension (after killing Horde Prime and freeing Etheria) returned to Eternia to be with her brother as the story of the twins of power finally bagan to draw to a close.

Teela as the Sorceress of Grayskull could not assume the throne. Her destany was to fulfil the line of the sorceresses becoming the Green Goddess reborn and leading the remaining Snake men back to the timeless dimension to their redemption. She had not been abme to give Adam a child in their many years together. Dare (unaware that he was Adora's son) as He-Man's adoptive son could not assume the throne due to not have a blood claim.

No one but the overlords knew who he truly was and when She-Ra was transformed into the new cosmic warrior, the child growing within her (that she Herself knew nothing of) was removed from her body, and taken to a place if safety to grow, until found by He-Man and raised as his adoptive son.

She-Ra as the only known remaining blood air to Eternia's throne. Had a duty to her world and knew she would have to surrender her cosmic role in order to fulfill the duty to her blood line!

After He-Man's death she ascended the throne of Eternia. At her coronation the overlords of the timeless dimension appeared before the Princess of Power, and presenting the star seed before her she was commanded her to finally reunite the powersword of Grayskull.
    Recombining the swords of power and protection the overlords finally revealed Dare's true linage.

Now as the high queen of all Eternia and reunited with her son She-Ra proclaimed Dare prince regent of Eternia. And handed him the Powersword and with it the legacy of Grayskull and the mantle of the cosmic warrior.

With the Power sword in hand, the overlords proclaimed Dare the new cosmic warrior he was transformed and reborn with the power of the Star Seed now fully channeling through him.... The ultimate warrior..... The ultimate He-Ro. He was prophacised to have many battles with his cousin Skeleteen.

Adora gave her son a name after the transformation was complete ..... it was her right, one denied to her at his actual birth. She named him after the legendary He-Ro her ancestor. She named him Gray!

She-Ra's reward.....was the rest and peace she had earn't through suffering, tears. pain, blood and sacrifice that no other king or Queen of Eternia had endured.

Adora had finally returned home to her world and the final chapter of her destiny as the reigning queen and the ruler of Eternia. Her rule was one of peace and prosperity. As the long years of her life stretched out Gray and Kayla (the daughter of Queen Glimmer of Etheria and Granddaughter of the Legendary Winged Warrior queen Angella joined in marriage and bore a daughter. She-Ra's grandchild named after both of the legendary Twins of Power themselves..... He-Ra.

The princess of power ended her days finally experiencing the childhood she had been so crulu denied through little He-Ra's eyes. Adora watched the child grow in grace, beauty, strength & wisdom. She taught her all she could sharing with her the values of peace and the price of Freedom, not forgetting to mention the many adventures She and her brother had experienced.

She-Ra lived to see her granddaughter raise the powersword of Grayskull aloft when she came of age and in the presence of the ovelords Dare passed the mantle of power to He-Ra, he was soon to be the next ruler of Eternia. Adora watched as He-Ra held the powersword aloft and called upon the honour of Grayskull, becoming the next wielder of the Power of Grayskull and vessel of the Star Seeds cosmic energy.

Adora's heart new true pride and the deepest sense of peace as her spirit passed into the heavens. She had seen the next great protector of the Twin Worlds of Eternia and Etheria had been called forth. He-Man and She-Ra had fulfilled the great prophacy, the universe had been freed and balance was once again restored.

Adora knew that He-Ra and all of her decendants to come until the end of all time would continue to bare the mantle of power that had fallen to her bloodline, giving their very lives to maintain the universal balance of infinity.

Thus ended the age of the Twins of Power!
    Last edited by Angel-T; December 17, 2013 at 11:03am.

Very cool custom. Looks really nice.

Wow. I have to say it's a bittersweet ending to our favorite heroes, but it's a very touching and peaceful bio for her and the future of their bloodline. I like it a lot!
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

Snappy Threader
    Very nice custom there. Looks like you put forth a lot of effort. Great work.

This backstory is awesome! I love it!