Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Subs: EVERY Item Available, Multiple Options Provided, & Combined Shipping!!

2014 Subs: EVERY Item Available, Multiple Options Provided, & Combined Shipping!!

Title says it all, folks. I've decided to do away with the old thread and start anew, as I'm going to be putting up the obvious 2014 Subscription Items up for sale......with a few twists that I'm certain will appeal to a number of you looking at this thread. What do I mean ?

*Interested in buying the Sub Exclusive Figure *ONLY*, or the mini-comic/Horde Empire Map *ONLY*? I've GOT YOU COVERED!

*Interested in buying Battle Lion's Armor *ONLY*, and not really interested in the Big Cat himself? I've GOT YOU COVERED!

*Interested in buying the Filmation Power Sword *ONLY*, but not really interested in Floggy? I've GOT YOU COVERED!

*Interested in buying the Battle Damaged Faker Head *ONLY*, but not really interested in Intergalactic/NA Skeletor? I've GOT YOU COVERED!

All that being said, I **DO** ship internationally for those interested, and if buying a few figures from me, I *CAN* and *WILL* hold figures for months on end to save on shipping, and I *CAN* and *WILL* ship loose to help save on shipping costs as well!!! You would just need to pay for that month's figure with the shipping to be calculated at a later time. That being said, here we go:

2014 Club Eternia Figures (*Items can be shipped loose and combined with other figures/parts to save $$$ on shipping)

**IMPORTANT: for any upcoming figures (for both subscriptions) that have been revealed thus far that do not have a Day of Sale, I will honor the price I have listed for those folks who I've already made a pending agreement with. Reserve your figures by June 1st, and the prices listed for all announced figures thus far will remain intact as I will honor them !! Given that Scott (ToyGuru) has already gone on record as saying that there will be a few figures that don't have a Day of Sale, don't take any chances! Otherwise, after June 1st, I will re-adjust the prices if any of the announced figures thus far are stated as not having any Day of Sale stock. Using an example below, I'm selling a number of Extendars for $35. If there are still slots open past January 31st and Extendar is announced at some future point as having no Day of Sale stock, then the price will be adjusted as seen in parenthesis. In addition, I will be adding new figures to the list this Sunday after the NYTF reveals !! Thank you!!**

*MOC Glimmer x2 - $30 each (7 are *SOLD/TRADED*)

*The Unnamed One (Loose) & 7 Horde Empire Maps - $55 for the Figure Loose/Complete w/cardback *ONLY*, & $15 for the Horde Empire Map
    **UPDATE**: 4 Unnamed Ones Loose/Complete w/cardback, 3 MOC Unnamed Ones, 2 Maps, and 5 mini-comics are *SOLD*

*MOC Blade x1 - $33 each --OR--Toy Sword x2 - $8 **Please note: If you want a sword solo, either movie or toy, it will be $8**
    4 MOC Blades and 4 Loose Blades with whip are *SOLD*

*MOC Scorpia x0 - $33 each (9 are *PENDING*)

*Loose Battle Lion (no armor) x4 - $25 each
    **UPDATE**: 5 MIB Battle Lion and 4 sets of Armor are now PENDING

*MOC Extendar x4 - $35 each (*To those who have already reserved the figure, the price remains $35, otherwise if no Day of Sale the price will be $50 if reserved after any such announcement*) 4 are *PENDING*

*Loose/Complete Flogg x6 - $25 and $5 for Filmation Sword
    **UPDATE**: 1 MOC, 2 Loose/Complete Flogg (without sword) and 7 Filmation swords are *PENDING with 1 *SOLD*

*MOC Flutterina x5 - $30 each (*To those who have already reserved the figure from me, the price remains $30, otherwise if no Day of Sale the price will be $40 if reserved after any such announcement*) 3 are *PENDING*

*MOC NA/Intergalactic Skeletor x4 - $35 each --OR-- $28 Loose/Complete WITHOUT Battle Damage Faker Head, & $8 for the Damaged Faker Head (*To those who have already reserved the figure, the price remains $35, otherwise if no Day of Sale the price will be $45 if reserved after any such announcement*)
    4 MOC Skeletors, 1 Loose Skeletor (no Faker Head) & 2 Faker Heads are *PENDING, 1 Loose Skeletor without Faker Head Available @ $28!!*

*MOC Rio Blast x4 - $33 each (*To those who have already reserved the figure, the price remains $33, otherwise if no Day of Sale the price will be $50 if reserved after any such announcement*) 3 are *PENDING*

*MOC ??Eldor?? x7 - $35 each (*$50 if this figure is announced as having no Day of Sale*) 2 are *PENDING*

2014 Club Etheria Figures (items can be shipped loose and combined with other parts/figures to save $$$ on shipping)

*MOC Double Mischief/Double Trouble x 2 - $30 (2 are *PENDING*)

*MOC Madam Razz & Broom x1 - $30 (3 are *PENDING*)

*MOC Entrapta x0 - $30 (4 are *PENDING*)

*MOC Light Hope x0 - $50 (4 are *PENDING*)

*MOC Sweet Bee x3 - $30 (1 is *PENDING*)

End of Wars Weapons Pak Items

*Netossa's Blue Sword x2 - $2 each
    *Trap Jaw/Roboto Gray Weapons Set (Claw, Hook, and Gun) x8 - $4 per set (1 set is *SOLD*)
    *Hurricane Hordak/Trap Jaw Weapons Set (Dual Blade, 4-Blade, and 3-Balled Mace) x7 - $4 per set (2 sets are *SOLD*)

If anybody has any questions, by all means please feel more than welcome to ask ! I can be reached via PM, or by direct e-mail at redemptionnewera@aol.com. Thanks as always, and have a great day!

Regards,
    Victor P.
    Last edited by Shecky; April 14, 2014 at 11:01pm.

Updated post! 4 loose/complete Floggs (without Filmation Sword) and a Battle Lion (without armor) are now available at $25!! Much cheaper than Matty, folks !

Regards,
    Victor P.
    Last edited by Shecky; December 16, 2013 at 03:24pm.

I've dealt with Shecky a few times before and already have a few deals lined up for next year, and HIGHLY recommend you do the same! He's awesome!!!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Thanks for the kind words, greatly appreciated !! I too, have obviously dealt with Mern-Ra a number of times, and simply put he's one of the BEST! If he has items for sale or trade, I'd HIGHLY recommend doing business with him as well !

Updated post, down to 2 Scorpias remaining, and the spots for the Filmation sword are now dwindling as well.

Regards,
    Victor P.

PM sent! Awesome man! Any chance of you having weapons from Castle Grayskull?

1 Scorpia remains, and there are a number of loose/complete Floggs (no Filmation sword) available at $25!!

Trying to PM about Filmation Power Sword and my address update. Your Inbox is full.
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Updated information noted in red in the first post !

Widget
    Hey there! I tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full. I am interested in Glimmer, Blade, Extendar, and Flutterina. Let me know...
    Follow me on Twitter: @transformedhero

Check out my NEW blog: http://heroestransformed.blogspot.com

Down to one final Glimmer.....who wants her ?

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    If anyone backs out of the Modulok torso, Ill take 1. Thanks

PS: And Scorpia too
    Last edited by CapricornDefender; December 31, 2013 at 01:45am.

You got it, thanks !

PM sent Shecky.

Updated post !

Some Modulok parts are all now pending/sold at the moment, plenty more remain !

Regards,
    Victor P.

Email sent, thanks!
    Long live the King

Replied ! Let me know!

Regards,
    Victor P.

This guy rocks! BUMP for my buddy Shecky!
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

A week late in replying, but thanks for the kudos, drew !

Updated the list, and created a separate thread for the Modulok individual pieces. As a heads up for those awesome folks who purchased Two-Bad from me, they are scheduled to arrive Friday !

Thanks again, and as always, have a great day !

Regards,
    Victor P.

Hey victor your mailbox is full.
    This is me wishing Mattel didn't hate me.

"His name is Rio and he dances on the sand, with those big guns twirling in that far-away land (of Eternia)!"

Obviously added Rio Blast to the list, as well as what appears to be Eldor. Updated the first post with newly sold items, and remember folks: I offer to hold items for you on months on end for combined shipping, and you don't pay until the 1st of the month in which a figure is released ! Your spots are GUARANTEED, and as noted above, if you reserve your figures by the 28th, the prices are honored even if there are figures announced as having no Day of Sale !!

As for those PMing me about Club Etheria, I haven't made up my mind yet whether I'll be subbing. If I can get 6 people to purchase Double Trouble (Mischief), Entrapta, Sweet Bee, and Madame Razz from me, I may consider it .

Regards,
    Victor P.

Heroic Warrior
    PM your way!

Erm, your inbox is full, so I'll edit to post here:

Hello again,

I'd like to buy your Double Trouble (Mischief), Entrapta, Rio Blast and Sweet Bee. Please let me know if you get enough other interested parties to pull the trigger!
    Andrew
    Last edited by Collec-Tor; February 16, 2014 at 11:18pm. Reason: Shecky's inbox full
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Hey ,

Yep, saw that my allotted space reached the limit, so I cleared out some space! Will send you a PM shortly on this and another matter !

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Mailbox is full.

Well, sold a few more Unnamed Ones and I'm down to my last 2 ! Plus, thanks to another fellow member, it has come to my attention that the Battle Damaged Faker Head will be packed in with Intergalactic/NA Skeletor. So much like I did in separating Floggy from the Filmation Sword, I will also separate the Faker Head from the Skeletor Figure......$8 for the head, and $28 for a loose/complete Skelly! See the first post above!

If I haven't gotten in touch yet and you've sent me PMs, it's been a busy week packing up all the Modulok pieces and getting them ready to ship, but I promise I'll get to 'ya ! And if my PM box gets full, as noted above, please feel more than welcome to send me a direct e-mail at the provided address! Thanks so much!

Regards,
    Victor P.