Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MOTU Classics Two-Bad Video Review by Pixel Dan

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar

MOTU Classics Two-Bad Video Review by Pixel Dan

Hey guys!

Here's my review of Two-Bad! Enjoy! And if you have any further questions, let me know and I'll do my best to answer!

For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Two great uses for the Optikk eyes in as many days!
    Looking forward to this guy. I think i prefer the 200X version of the blue head (200X Two-Bad was seriously the best figure in that line bar none!) but this surely is a great figure
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Alright! Gonna wait for lunch to watch this one!
    Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

yeah, I really miss the purple color swirl on the blue. Otherwise a great figure.

Heroic Warrior
    Another great review Dan! Two-Bad looks fantastic, too bad (lol) I'll have to wait for my quarterly shipping to check mine out.

Dan you said in the video that Two-Bad will be available on Mattycollector.com on January 15th. But when the 2014 Subscription was up for sale Scott said Two-Bad was the first of the 2014 figures that will have NO DAY OF SALE. Two-Bad is a subscriber only figure.
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Dan you said in the video that Two-Bad will be available on Mattycollector.com on January 15th. But when the 2014 Subscription was up for sale Scott said Two-Bad was the first of the 2014 figures that will have NO DAY OF SALE. Two-Bad is a subscriber only figure.
    Really? That's my bad then...I didn't realize that.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    I feel 100% the exact same as you do Dan! As always a great review.

We need a Tuvar and Baddrah two-pack before the line ends.

Bare minimum Mattel needs to tool a single leg, 2 armors, 2 weapons and 1 (broken) spell of separation tablet.

The armors, weapons and tablet could even have some gylos like compatibility to merge.

this would be a great non sub item For all the people who missed out on two-bad because he is a defacto sub exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by karg182 View Post
    Two great uses for the Optikk eyes in as many days!
    That was bet best part of dan's review.
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Nice video as always Dan.
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Great review!

One of my all time favorites! I am so excited to see the list get smaller,yet sad,I know the end is coming soon. Hopefully 2016 will offer great figures to keep this going,but if 2015 is it,man what a ride.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

I know it will annoy some people, but there is a spelling error on the cardback under the picture of the figure (strategiset).
    I however, will be chopping it in half to keep the bio ad bin the other half!
    Toy looks pretty decent!

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmonster31 View Post
    I know it will annoy some people, but there is a spelling error on the cardback under the picture of the figure (strategiset).
    Wow! Good catch. It certainly doesn't ruin the toy or anything, but this type of thing happens so often that it really is starting to look unprofessional.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Awesome review Dan! Two-Bad is one of my favorite characters and I can't wait. He looks GREAT!!
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Much prefer brilliant the 200X version to the classics

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushmonster31 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mister_e View Post
    Wow! Good catch. It certainly doesn't ruin the toy or anything, but this type of thing happens so often that it really is starting to look unprofessional.
    Pixel Dan got a bootleg!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Awesome review as always. Would have loved the swirl, but oh well. Can't wait to get this tank of a figure.

lazy lazy lazy. having them halved directly down the middle sure is boring. i add my voice to the chorus of "gimme the swirl!"

i have to say that i like the 200x figure so much more. there's much more personality in the faces of that version, particularly in the structural differences between the two heads.

Great figure! Could have done with an open left hand and a normal shield clip, but otherwise this is fantastic and I can't wait for him!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

You know Two Bad ain't too bad. I like that he doesn't look smeared with a marker like the vintage figure.
    "Problems Weaver?"

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Great figure! Could have done with an open left hand and a normal shield clip, but otherwise this is fantastic and I can't wait for him!
    Agreed...

Nice review Dan, thanks a lot for sharing.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I like the detail on the Classic version's gloves and boots, but I echo the sentiments that the 200X version is better. I like the idea that Two-Bad's halves have different postures. Tuvar is standing straight, while Baddhra is more crouched.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

At long last! Two-Badd (I spell it with 2 d's for emphasis) shall be mine! Good job on the review Dan, as usual. Man I've been waiting FOREVER for this/these guys and next month that 5 year wait shall be over!

As for the figure itself, I don't really have any nitpicks, cause he's pretty damn awesome, but an extra 200x belt would've been icing on the cake. SO GLAD he doesn't have that tacky spilling of the two colors onto each other. He looks fantastic split right down the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR View Post
    I feel 100% the exact same as you do Dan! As always a great review.

We need a Tuvar and Baddrah two-pack before the line ends.

Bare minimum Mattel needs to tool a single leg, 2 armors, 2 weapons and 1 (broken) spell of separation tablet.

The armors, weapons and tablet could even have some gylos like compatibility to merge.
    Totally agree! We NEED a Tuvar and Baddrah now! C'mon Mattel, make it happen! I'll put in 2 subs for those guys
    Last edited by J-West; December 17, 2013 at 03:18pm.
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~Snake Armor He-Man~Tung Lashor~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~200x King Hisss~Ninjor
    *Icer*~*Batros*~*Shokotti*

Heroic Warrior
    Best figure in 2014 so far... second must have character with NA Skeletor... My vintage Evil Warriors faction is complete...

Quote Originally Posted by Is-rael View Post
    You know Two Bad ain't too bad. I like that he doesn't look smeared with a marker like the vintage figure.
    Hahaha yeah it does kinda look like that now that you mention it! I also kinda wish he had his gangsta lean like the 200x figure had, but that could have possibly caused problems trying to pose him and an open left hand, but it's gravy. I still love my boy(s) Two-Badd!
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~Snake Armor He-Man~Tung Lashor~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~200x King Hisss~Ninjor
    *Icer*~*Batros*~*Shokotti*

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    This guy looks so good.

Looks like you had a blast, can't wait to try head combos.

Thanks pimp