Thread: Cat dying, need money for vet....MOTUC 4 sale

Cat dying, need money for vet....MOTUC 4 sale

My cat Max appears to have a urinary blockage and is very sick. He's been this way for a week now. I am selling my MOTUC figures in an attempt to gain money for a vet bill. I dont want to sell my figures but have no choice. I dont have time to scout for appropriate prices so I'll just take offer's and email back the one I choose. Please guys, be as generous as you can be, this might be quite expensive. All of my figures are first run though I must say for MOC collectors that I keep my figures in storage totes (to keep my cats from damaging them) and some of the figures that shipped without a mailer sustained corner damage and some bubble damage from being compressed. My He-Man, Beast Man and Stratos particulatly. Things are being difficult right now, my pay pal isnt working right but I figured I'd post this while I fix it ( I think I know whats wrong) Please guys, help me save my cat, I'm practically in tears. Below are the figures I have.

King Grayskull SDCC- Some shipping damage but mostly MIB
    He-Man- Corners bent, left noticably
    Beast Man- Bottom corners blunted, right corner noticably bent
    Stratos- Top plastic slightly crushed, right corner bent forward
    Optikk- MOC with mailer
    Roboto- MOC with mailer
    Conut Marzo- Slight crinkle in plastic on top left, close to perfect
    Whiplash- Bottom part of bubble crushed slightly, includes mailer
    He-Ro- Slight wear on corners of box
    Hordak- Bottom of bubble crushed noticably
    Moss Man Unflocked- MOC more or less, slight wear on top of card
    Teela- Top corners bent slightly forward, bottom right corner bent
    The Goddess- MOC shield loose in package
    Wun Dar- Slightly creased right corner

It should be noted that I'm using the internet at my local libray so I have a time limit per day. Please allow for a slight delay because I may been to rush to the vet hospital first before I mail anything. I'll check back periodically, hopefully this will happen fast. I ask for kitty prayers from all, thank you all for looking at this.
    Wanted: Episode 40 Comic.

I'm sorry to hear about your cat. Hopefully he gets well soon!

PM sent regarding some figures I'm interested in.

Trying to send PM but your inbox is full!
    Long live the King

wundar

How much for Wundar?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Thank you all for your interest and your prayers, I've had a slight delay but ishould have pm'd each of you, if I missed you let me know. Hopefully the deals go through, it's been a crazy couple of days sorry for the delay (pay pal) more max is doing a little better but he still looks terrible, hopefully this will help. Sorry if this seems rushed, I'm on a tablet (I hate those) ill keep you guys posted.

You PM box is full, but I am interested in Roboto. Also, I hope your cat is ok.
    Good Trades with: MOTU_Maniac, bmoore, Riddle of Steel, sandrockgundam04, Brian Ozone, and blue monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by SSj3 Derek View Post
    You PM box is full, but I am interested in Roboto. Also, I hope your cat is ok.
    Hey, SSj3 Derek, I messaged Darkness on the 30th about Roboto, but Darkness wrote back "Roboto is going in a lot I'm getting ready to sell so he's not available anymore." Just thought I'd let you know, since you said your PM didn't go through and I thought you might be waiting to hear.

Hey guys, a little update. First off, let me thank all of you who PM'd me with offers and prayers, it has meant the world to me. I knew that if I had to sell my figures, this was the perfect place to do so, there is so much passion for anything He-Man here that I knew you guys would come a callin'. A deal that went through allowed me to take Max to a local low cost vet. He seems to have some sort of urinary issue, I'm not entirely sure what because the vet never really told me, he just focused on treatment options. Max had to be hoslitalized, he was given an IV for hydration and given a shot of something or other. Blood was drawn to check for kidney function which turned out to be fine and a urinalysis is being done. The bet bill is hovering about $400 so far, which I've paid most of. I may need to sell one or two more things to pay for outgoing medication. The vet says that an x ray might be needed upon further testing of blood work but we wont know until those tests come back, I should know later today. Below are the figures I have left, I did have an inquery but I never heard back. Beast Man might go back up for grabs too.

He-Man
    Stratos
    Count Marzo
    Hordak
    Moss Man

glad to hear Max is being taken care of and hope that they find out what is wrong and fix him up soon. Good luck if you need to sell anything else
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Quote Originally Posted by lemure77 View Post
    glad to hear Max is being taken care of and hope that they find out what is wrong and fix him up soon. Good luck if you need to sell anything else
    Thank you, I appreciate it.

Glad to hear you were able to get Max to the vet, I hope he has a speedy recovery!

I received the figures I bought today and that really filled a lot of holes in my collection, thanks again!

ffrom my phone

My phone dosent give me a lot of options... butif mossman is left i wouldvery much like him.. infact let me know whats all left and i might be able to clear em out for u
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by revelat10n View Post
    Glad to hear you were able to get Max to the vet, I hope he has a speedy recovery!

I received the figures I bought today and that really filled a lot of holes in my collection, thanks again!
    Awesome! Great doing business and thank you.

Lord of the Reptilians tampico32's Avatar
    What do you have still available?
    Thank you so much to my partners of He-Man.org for helping me to get MOTUC figures:

My Sell/Buy/Trade Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

A quick update guys. Max stayed a total of six days at the vet, he is home now. The vet pumped him full of antibiotics and IV fluids. He's looking much better but we never found the exact cause. The urinalysis and blood test were normal (or close to it) the going concern is the x ray. Normally, xray's show the internal organs but Max's x ray showed a gray fog and no real visable organs. The vet said that this type of thing occurs when the organs are compressed, usually by a tumor that causes the organs to secrete fluids that cloud up the visuals on x rays. The vet did a physical exam but found no tumors or anything unusual. The treatment given up to this point has been very helpful but I've no idea if the issues will return. I was given the two options, an ultrasound or exporatory surgery. It's possible that he will need no further treatment but we just dont know at this point, I was told to bring him back in if he got any worse. The vet gave me a massive break thus far, my bill would have been double otherwise. My hope is that I can raise the money for the ultrasound slowly to fully check him out in a few month's ahead so hopefully he'll not get sick in the meantime. He's eating well, drinking fluids, urinating regularly and (to his chagrin) taking his meds. I still have all the stuff I listed in my recent update for sale if you guys are interested. Thank you all once again for the prayers and the offers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tampico32 View Post
    What do you have still available?
    Everything listed in my last update

- - - Updated - - -

I must say, Beast man is currently in limbo, currently waiting to hear back from a poster