Thread: Bugul'Noz - The Glorious Hunter

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar

Bugul'Noz - The Glorious Hunter

Hey He-Fans and She-Ravers! Fan creations have always excited me so I decided to share my own. I do not draw very well, but found this cool thing called Heromachine or hrocreator or something. There are several out there, but this was the first one I messed around with. After madking just a few clicks and out came Bugul'Noz The Glorious Hunter. It was so much fun! Guess some sort of Intergalactic hairy beast was clunking around in the ole noggin!

Bugul'Noz.jpg

Though he is one of Beastman's savage and primitive race, but he never really fit in with his tree climbing, pig roasting peers. He just had bigger ambitions, and maybe a slightly larger brain. He has trained in combat with many masters, and acquired several fantastic weapons and amazing devices to capture his prey. He has an energy shield and shock ring.

He is a proud unflinching warrior that only takes on bounties that are as dangerous as they are profitable. Anyone good or evil is game, however, if the paying party's choice of bounty doesn't present a challenge, they could find their funds returned, and end up on Noz's hit list themselves! Sure it might be a bad business practice, but the universe is a big place with endless opportunity.

I don't know how to post larger pictures. Can someone help me?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CapricornDefender; February 24, 2014 at 03:02pm.

So this is how Bugul'Noz looks like.
    CapricornDefender, posting larger pictures is a bit hard here in this forum. First of all, you must click on the Insert Image icon, go to URL, paste the URL of your picture after you have copied it and then disable 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally' command and finally press OK. Then it's finally done. Your picture has been posted. URL's of attached pictures can also be used.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Heroic Warrior
    ah so that's who it is in your avatar, it looks a bit like a villain from G.I. Joe Extreme but I thought 'surely not fan art for G.I. Joe Extreme?'
    Like the design, not sure about the 'powerful talismans' thing going on, always seems to scream 'fan-character' (or 1940s comic book hero) to me, also reminds me how nice it would be to get more Beast characters in different colours and designs - they'd look good in grape.

Quote Originally Posted by dwitefry View Post
    ah so that's who it is in your avatar, it looks a bit like a villain from G.I. Joe Extreme but I thought 'surely not fan art for G.I. Joe Extreme?'
    Like the design, not sure about the 'powerful talismans' thing going on, always seems to scream 'fan-character' (or 1940s comic book hero) to me, also reminds me how nice it would be to get more Beast characters in different colours and designs - they'd look good in grape.
    Grape Ape lol

Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...4&d=1388730698
    So this is how Bugul'Noz looks like.
    CapricornDefender, posting larger pictures is a bit hard here in this forum. First of all, you must click on the Insert Image icon, go to URL, paste the URL of your picture after you have copied it and then disable 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally' command and finally press OK. Then it's finally done. Your picture has been posted. URL's of attached pictures can also be used.
    Thank you! that is tricky! I followed your steps and I just can't get it. Ill try again later
    Last edited by CapricornDefender; February 4, 2014 at 08:14am.

Quote Originally Posted by dwitefry View Post
    Most of the longest running and popular characters in all fiction have powerful artifacts, weapons, and talismans that give them superhuman abilities. Seems to have worked for Dr. Strange, He-Man, Ghost Rider, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Wonder Twins, and so on. So I'm fine with this choice. It is a fan character. I'm a fan, and I made it.

Glad you like his design.