Thread: Drah'Gron: Evil Gar Sorceror of Darksmoke & Squonk: Loyal Servant

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar

Drah'Gron: Evil Gar Sorceror of Darksmoke & Squonk: Loyal Servant

So there I was just messing around with this online heromaker and this guy popped out. I was surprised as to how much he quickly grew on me. There is no real back story right now, just a name and a concept, but I thought it might be cool that perhaps it is not only Ice Trolls, Ice Hackers and dragons that inhabit the mountains around Darksmoke. Since dragons seem to be able to harness powerful magic, a thought a Eternian Gar could find a way to study the dragons and learn the secrets of their immense power.

DrahGronSquonk.jpg

Enjoy Drah'Gron and his strange little minion Squonk!
    Last edited by CapricornDefender; February 4, 2014 at 09:54pm.
    Official Help A Fan Cyber Monday Thread

This could be the last massive sale in MOTUC, and our last chance to help fellow fans who have been onboard with this line, and are struggling to complete their collections. Give new and old fans a chance to get what they want! Be a Cyber Monday Santa, and click above! Also, if you can grab me a Light Hope, that would be great.

I like his outfit and his white hair reminds me on Illumina, smart move

His mask is wicked and Squonk is both cute and eerie nice touch!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

cool design
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Awesome, we need more dragons in MOTUC.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker95 View Post
    Awesome, we need more dragons in MOTUC.
    Thanks! I just wish I had the skills to draw him up myself! Messing around with these hero making tools are as close is as far away as I can get from stickmen.

This could be the last massive sale in MOTUC, and our last chance to help fellow fans who have been onboard with this line, and are struggling to complete their collections. Give new and old fans a chance to get what they want! Be a Cyber Monday Santa, and click above! Also, if you can grab me a Light Hope, that would be great.

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    I quite like his chest armour! You never know, maybe gbagok will include them in his fan character bios.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    cool design
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it. Cool avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by HordeMonkey View Post
    I quite like his chest armour! You never know, maybe gbagok will include them in his fan character bios.
    He was very nice to draw up Bugul'Noz, my first fan character. Maybe one day he will, but if he doesn't that's cool. I'm very happy that any artist took interest in my fan doodles.