Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Four Horsemen's Mythic Legions

Quote Originally Posted by iggy_rock View Post
    I passed on Orn too (the green dwarf). While I LOVED that paint job the lack of a visible beard bugged me. I understood why they went that route for the army builder dwarves though, but it just didn't float my boat. I like my dwarves with big hairy chins
    Bearded Orn was one of my favorites actually and then they took away the beard! I asked if they would give him a second head and they say they're working to see if it won't cost too much. I really liked that look on Orn, so I hope they bring it back.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Bearded Orn was one of my favorites actually and then they took away the beard! I asked if they would give him a second head and they say they're working to see if it won't cost too much. I really liked that look on Orn, so I hope they bring it back.
    I passed on him and the Dwarf Legion Builders for the same reason. Bear-less Dwarf just look "off." I'm going to pick up a few extra Bothars and use them as Legion Builders instead.

I gotta admit I love the fact that Urzokk comes with an extra head. It means you can make an extra Orc out of any of the other armored figures. I think a head swap on Carpathias' body will make a excellent Orc.

I really wish there was some kind of installment payment (not using my credit cards) for these. I would have loved to get the entire set and then some, but opted only to pick up a few skeletons.

Just went all in !!!!!! I have literally lost my mind!!! I just could not pass up on these figures after I missed out on the Ravens!!!! Here's to overtime !!!

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeledor View Post
    Just went all in !!!!!! I have literally lost my mind!!! I just could not pass up on these figures after I missed out on the Ravens!!!! Here's to overtime !!!
    Wow! Makes me feel a little inferior as I pledged just for the Standard Skeleton.

This line is very awesome looking. Great to see so many folks backing it!

http://www.battlegrip.com/wp-content...02-450x468.jpg
    He does look great with the beard. It'd be great to get a head pack to mix-n-match different looks.
    An extra vampire head, bearded Orn, bucket helmet Gideon, fully covered helmet for Valgard.

I added more to my pledge and I will surely add even more with the backer kit. Sprucing up the dwarf forces and adding more orcs and barbarians. This is a real awesome line!!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!!

Finally decided on 10 figures. Really great stuff... I hope they turn out well. I am really looking forward to mixing and matching pieces! That Barbarian is the greets set; so stoked for that!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

I just dropped over a grand on this. Put in an extra 8 hours today to swing it. This is a great looking toy line! I didn't opt for the "All in" package as there were a couple figures I wasn't interested in but spent the same amount adding a couple Barbarian kits to my line up. Eager to see what's in store for this line next. Cheers to all who backed it.

I don't mind the occasional dwarf without a beard, I am reminded of a particular one in the Dragonlance Saga who shaved his off because he disagreed with what his people were doing and it was a protest.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Heroic Warrior
    I went for the Barbarian set (base solely on the Death Dealer look on the updates page), Tibius, and Urzokk. The way I understand it we can still purchase more when they send us the survey? I might want to add a Bog Goblin later...

I agree that he looks A LOT better with the beard.

MOST WANTED:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Despara, Quakke, Master Sebrian, NA Prince Adam, Tuvar, Bahdrah, Illumina, Crita, Dylamug, 200X Prince Adam, Songster, Filmation Evil Seed & Marzo, Stridor, Night Stalker, & Snake Mountain.

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I think with hitting the 450 K mark, there's a good chance these will be available in enough quantity to go up on the Fab Four's store (save the KS exclusives), so I may wind up grabbing a few I passed on here. The Horsemen must be dancing a jig at the final results...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Wow that looks a TON better. Yeah that would have made my buy list for sure.

Looks much better with beard, would have considered him more with it.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

I passed for the time being, but there are a good 8 or so figures I want when they come out, so I hope they make a few more extras than the Ravens.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarliehog View Post
    I went for the Barbarian set (base solely on the Death Dealer look on the updates page), Tibius, and Urzokk. The way I understand it we can still purchase more when they send us the survey? I might want to add a Bog Goblin later...
    The email today confirmed that:

After all of the payments have been processed, sometime next week a link from us and Backerkit will arrive to you via the email address you provided when you signed up for Kickstarter. This link will be to the Backerkit survey page where you'll not only be able to designate to us which add-ons you'd like to have included with your Kickstarter pledge reward, but it'll also give you the chance to purchase even more items if you'd like!

Backerkit is now live! It's on until April 10th!

I had made a list of my most wanted and was going to legion build later but now I'm thinking of army building first, then save up before the 10th and just go all-in. Back to the drawing board to strategize my list!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    Backerkit is now live! It's on until April 10th!

I had made a list of my most wanted and was going to legion build later but now I'm thinking of army building first, then save up before the 10th and just go all-in. Back to the drawing board to strategize my list!
    I hear you! I dropped over a grand for the figures I wanted and added a couple of those awesome barbarian kits but didn't have money to troop build at the time. Now that I have a little more cash I add a couple standard skeletons and orc troops. Great line and I can't wait to see what's next!

Just completed my Backerit survery, this is my final Mythic Legion:

Might add a few more figures/weapons pack when they go on sale in the Horsemen store.