Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Four Horsemen's Mythic Legions

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...psjewj779v.jpg

CB posted on his FB page....For those of you who have been asking, yes her face mask does swivel down to cover her face.
    Awesome. I figured s much but why would anyone want to cover up that face? Lol

Awesome figures, just find out and I think I will ordr some

Great looking figures, I want some but my wallet does not.
    Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lando452 View Post
    Great looking figures, I want some but my wallet does not.
    Do it now man. There are pre-orders NOW : http://www.shopfourhorsemen.com/ It will last one more week maximum.

On Ebay, the prices are triple !!

ok well... Barbarian ordered

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    CB posted on his FB page....For those of you who have been asking, yes her face mask does swivel down to cover her face.
    A nice feature, but I echo the sentiments of others here: I wouldn't want to cover that beautiful face.

And seriously, the face sculpts are incredible here. The queen's face isn't just gorgeous, it has a personality to it, with a look of concern, like a monarch with lot on her mind. The elf's face seem s to tell some about him, as well, with the mild disapproving frown. The Fab Four do this sort of thing better than anyone I know, going back to MOTU 200X, where just a few sculpted lines gave the Ram Man figure such a distinct character (same with Whiplash). Makes them feel like actual characters even without a bio or background stated; the sculpt tells you all you need to know.

I will be a bit glad if the next KS wave is a little lighter, much as want more of these figures. I just got the third box from the Horsemen (first was the KS, second was the original pre-order right after the KS, and the one last night was the most recent order of everything I missed from the first two). I spent pretty much the whole night opening them, posing them and deciding what weapons to give each. Just the opening was a major undertaking here, but these things are so worth the money. I even fouled up a bit and got a couple repeats, but, with the extra heads and parts that can easily be switched, it's really not a problem to make them look different enough to use. THe detail is just astonishing on these things in hand; photos really don't capture it all. And the face sculpts, as stated above, just bring the figure to life. I love seeing an original line like this, not based on a pre-existing property, doing so well; it goes to show you can still bring forth original ideas and have them sell if they are done well, and I don't think anyone can argue that isn't the case here. And, after opening the build your own barbarian figure, I can attest to one other great aspect of the line: it's plain, flat out FUN! The customizability and interchangeability here adds a LOT to the line. Switching parts around to get just the right barbarian, deciding whether to use one shoulder pad, two or none depending on the figure, mix and match weapons, it's all just outright enjoyable to mess around with. I've seen this with a lot of the things the Fab Four have made: they remember, above all else, that these are toys, and the number one job of a toy is to be fun. And their stuff is.

I'm definitely all in with this line from here on out; what we've been shown looks just as fantastic as what we've gotten.

One little aside: is anyone else cutting a third hole between the two holes on each side of the top of the cape, then folding it so the three holes line up to make it lay better? Seems to work nicely, giving the cape a bit of draping and flowing coming out of the shoulder pads.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Anyone else not get charged for their recent 4H order? There was a pending charge, and I received my receipt email but the charge didn't process. Are they holding off charging until closer to the arrival date?

Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    Anyone else not get charged for their recent 4H order? There was a pending charge, and I received my receipt email but the charge didn't process. Are they holding off charging until closer to the arrival date?
    Same here. Paid with PayPal and the charge is still sitting there. Also, I bought the Heroic Weapons Pack, received it two days ago, and that charge is still sitting there pending even tho I already got it. Any insight from those who have used PayPal to order from them in the past?

Those aren't up for sale yet,they are part of wave 2 for sale right now is 1.0 All star and 1.75.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I can't find either one of these on the Horsemen's site.
    Those were just teased at SDCC, they are part of the 2.0 Kickstarter coming late 2016
    Looking forward to the rest of 2016 with Collectors Choice, Club Grayskull & Thundercats.........Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

I don't know whether to get those trolls or wait around for what other oversized stuff could possibly come our way, anyone else gone for them?

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    I don't know whether to get those trolls or wait around for what other oversized stuff could possibly come our way, anyone else gone for them?
    I just placed my second Preorder and got a troll

MYTHIC LEGIONS: GORTHOKK newitem387409817 1 35.00
    MYTHIC LEGIONS: newitem387410262 2 35.00
    SILVERHORN SENTRY
    MYTHIC LEGIONS: TEMPLAR newitem387410914 1 22.00
    KNIGHT LEGION BUILDER
    EVIL WEAPONS PACK newitem348948444 1 14.00
    PRE-ORDER
    MYTHIC LEGIONS: DELUXE newitem1374977721 1 100.00
    FOREST TROLL
    Subtotal 241.00
    Shipping 15.50
    Tax 0.00
    Total 256.50
    Looking forward to the rest of 2016 with Collectors Choice, Club Grayskull & Thundercats.........Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    I had ordered my trolls when the initial 1.5 sale went live. Many did as well. In fact the trolls are only available now in the 1.75 order because of popular demand. Personally they are my favorite figures in the line, not having them in hand yet of course but with 4H what you see is normally is what you get.

Well, my wallet is still stinging from the trip to SDCC and the associated exclusives as well as the current glut of Marvel Legends product shipping - so I wish this current pre-order had come just a stitch further down the calendar. As a result I just can't see my way clear to order one of the Trolls. They are pretty for sure and I wouldn't mind having one, but the timing is bad for me.

Luckily I didn't feel a need to go all in on 1.75 - and so got off cheap there. Only springing for the Black Kinght, the Forest Knight and the Minotaur. I was back and forth on the shadow Orc, but decided it wasn't something I had to have. And I really only need so many knights in my display - I couldn't see the need for the Templar or the Build a Knight kit.

That said - I haven't seen a figure yet I want to skip from 2.0. I love the look of the female knights that have been revealed, the vampire females are great as well. I am hoping we see a female barbarian with a little Sonja inspiration. The elves look fantastic and I am really hoping the do a "not-Elric" Albino Elf with a shiny black sword. That would make me super happy. And of course no 4 Horsemen line is complete without the anthromorphs - so the Leopard headed Knight an the Boar warrior are show stoppers for me. As of know I want every single figure revealed for 2.0, so I need to start saving those pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by PantherCult View Post
    Well, my wallet is still stinging from the trip to SDCC and the associated exclusives as well as the current glut of Marvel Legends product shipping - so I wish this current pre-order had come just a stitch further down the calendar. As a result I just can't see my way clear to order one of the Trolls. They are pretty for sure and I wouldn't mind having one, but the timing is bad for me.

Luckily I didn't feel a need to go all in on 1.75 - and so got off cheap there. Only springing for the Black Kinght, the Forest Knight and the Minotaur. I was back and forth on the shadow Orc, but decided it wasn't something I had to have. And I really only need so many knights in my display - I couldn't see the need for the Templar or the Build a Knight kit.

That said - I haven't seen a figure yet I want to skip from 2.0. I love the look of the female knights that have been revealed, the vampire females are great as well. I am hoping we see a female barbarian with a little Sonja inspiration. The elves look fantastic and I am really hoping the do a "not-Elric" Albino Elf with a shiny black sword. That would make me super happy. And of course no 4 Horsemen line is complete without the anthromorphs - so the Leopard headed Knight an the Boar warrior are show stoppers for me. As of know I want every single figure revealed for 2.0, so I need to start saving those pennies.
    Yeah I'm on the same page with you on the NonElric. An albino elf in all black with a large black sword would be sweet!

I feel you on the knight troop builders. I passed on those in the first KS as well. My reasoning was I didn't need a lesser version of 2 knights that I was already getting, plus I like my heroes to be out numbered. I did order the Knight deluxe builder set though, so I can complete my non Strong heart. Plus that is just a nice looking figure.

Since they've gone ahead and given the stuff to build not-Warduke and now not-Strongheart, what are the odds they give us elf parts sufficient to build not-Melf from that line too

I don't usually go for guys with swords figures but I have to say the handfull of these I got today are damn impressive, I've decided against the trolls and ordered just a few of the 1.75 figures instead, but so far there's nothing in the 2.0 wave that interests me.

What... how can a knight with the head of a Leopard and a tiny Boar in armor not float your boat? That stuff is the bees knees IMO

What... how can a knight with the head of a Leopard and a tiny Boar in armor not float your boat? That stuff is the bees knees IMO
    Amen I want the Boarior real bad, heck I missed out on the first kickstarter and had to play major catch up. I'm not missing out on the second kickstarter since they get their stuff shipped first, special email updates and perks the general public doesn't get.

Since they've gone ahead and given the stuff to build not-Warduke and now not-Strongheart, what are the odds they give us elf parts sufficient to build not-Melf from that line too
    https://img0.etsystatic.com/030/1/69...42650_gmdg.jpg
    YEAH MELF! love that guy. If you're into the solid cast creatures as well you"ll notice the resemblance of Scapular and one of the seketon 2 pack. And I'm sure one will be able to make that minotaur with the 2 we'll be getting. I will be using one of my barbarian sets to make a North Lord as well, while he wasn't bearded I felt he should have been and will enjoy my beard version very much. I just wish he was taller. Now with these elves maybe I could make a non bearded one. We'll See. I wouldn't mind an orc assassin or an ogre mage king.

Amen I want the Boarior real bad, heck I missed out on the first kickstarter and had to play major catch up. I'm not missing out on the second kickstarter since they get their stuff shipped first, special email updates and perks the general public doesn't get.
    I must confess that I don't care for anthropomorphic creatures myself but the armor on the tiger is lovely ad that race was prevalent in Ravenloft so I'll be getting both!

When I talk guys with swords it's your generic man/woman with a sword and maybe some armour on, neither of those you've mentioned would fall into that category for me, that's all I'm saying.

My Gorgo Aetherblade got here today! I love it so much. Man, this might end up being bad news, with me set to place my 1.75 order this weekend.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    My Gorgo Aetherblade got here today! I love it so much. Man, this might end up being bad news, with me set to place my 1.75 order this weekend.
    welcome to the mythos

Man this is getting good and as much as I want to see what some of these concepts will look like I hope these will be part of 3.0 because I'm strapped, lol.

This is the last paragraph form an email that went out today from 4H to their KS supporters.

Last, we want to thank everyone who've placed pre-orders for the Mythic Legions: Covenant of Shadow wave. To date the Covenant of Shadow wave has been our fastest selling line of figures in the history of our company and we couldn't be happier with the overwhelmingly positive response. This just shows us that even though it's a small line by a small company, that there's the possibility of a much larger audience out there for Mythic Legions, and we're going to be making some moves over the next few months to expand things, and hopefully to be able to bring you some of the bigger items that we've discussed wanting to do for a while now. Ogres somewhere between the size of the humanoids and Trolls, and mounts of various kinds for the characters, and castle walls and accessories that you can assemble your own way would be cool. But, just imagine what a huge, fully articulated dragon would look like battling all of your legions! Fingers crossed