Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical Thread: Who Wants Individual Figures from Club Etheria?

Hypothetical Thread: Who Wants Individual Figures from Club Etheria?

Okay folks,

I'm using this thread simply to gauge whether or not I should ante up for a number of Club Etheria subscriptions geared towards those who might only want a select few figures, but don't want to sub for only 1 or 2 wanted figures out of the 7 that are to be offered. For those of you who have done business with me or seen my various threads (2014 Club Eternia, Club Filmation, etc.), I offer a number of options and am very flexible when it comes to selling :

*I offer to ship items loose to save on shipping!

*I offer to hold items for months on end to ship everything at once for combined shipping!

*You don't pay in advance to reserve figures......you pay on the 1st of the month in which a figure is released, all the while knowing you will have a guaranteed figure coming your way!

*I ship Internationally!
    R
    *And of course, taking taxes and shipping into consideration that one figure alone from Matty costs over $43 shipped for a lot of people (myself included), buying from me is cheaper than buying from Matty!

So that being said, if I were to buy a number of subs, here is what I would price them at:

Double Trouble (Mischief) - $28 (2 interested)
    Entrapta - $30 (7 interested)
    Madame Razz & Broom - $30 (5 interested)
    Sweet Bee - $30 (2 interested)
    Light Hope (Club Exclusive) - $50 (9 interested --**Maximum Reached for this figure)

Again, shipped loose or even MOC, my prices would still be cheaper than Matty . If anyone would be interested, by all means please post what you would be interested in (and how many), and feel more than welcome to PM me or e-mail me at redemptionnewera@aol.com.

Thanks for looking, have a great day !

Regards,
    Victor P.
    Last edited by Shecky; March 7, 2014 at 08:17pm.

I'll be looking for Entrapta and Light Hope, barring the design team (or Matty's penny-pinching ways) ruining them.

I would buy one Light Hope.

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    I believe you have my list sir LH, MR, and Entrapta.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    I'd buy one Light Hope for sure.

Updated with the latest totals thus far.

Remember folks, this is a hypothetical thread. If more people express interest, then I'll sub up and hold those figures for those who expressed interest. Need to get more people onboard, especially for the lesser desires figures .

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    I missed your offer to hold items in order to ship together, so I'd say put me down for an Entrapta too, if that helps in your decision making process before the deadline.

Every little bit helps, thank you !

Heroic Warrior ShowerPowerFrosta's Avatar
    I would be interested in Sweet Bee and Entrapta.

Great !

I would be interested in a Light Hope definitely; maybe in an Entrapa and Sweet Bee, and lastly, maybe/sort-of a Madame Razz

Well, I marked you down for a Light Hope but not the others since those are not definite wants for you.

No takers for Double Trouble, I see.....

You can put me down for Light Hope if we can do Loose & Complete First Class shipping to keep it as cheap as possible.

If you do end up going through with all this, please let me know.

Awesome !

Okay folks, the maximum has been reached for Light Hope. Now as you can see from the first post, I need some takers for Double Trouble and a few of the other figures to really get things running !

Oh Man! I knew I should have looked for this thread sooner!
    Either way. Here is what I am interested in...

Entrapta - $30
    Madame Razz & Broom - $30
    Light Hope (Club Exclusive) - $50

and maaaaaayyyyybbbeeeee... Double Trouble (Mischief) - $30

LMK if you decide to add a 10th sub!

(since we live so close we need to figure out how to meet to save on shipping and also to chat about MOTUC!)
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Well, I already reached the maximum number of slots available for Light Hope, but I will place you on a "waiting list" much like I did for some Modulok parts I listed in another thread .

Updated the list, but it ain't looking good, folks. If I sub up for 10 subs, I'm going to need some takers for Double Trouble (at least 5). If you would want her shipped loose to save on shipping (or any other of the figures sans Light Hope), the lowest possible price would be $33.50 shipped .

Hey do you know the estimate shipping for figures to Canada? If it isn't too expensive I might be interested in one of each!

Quote Originally Posted by misterzaku View Post
    Hey do you know the estimate shipping for figures to Canada? If it isn't too expensive I might be interested in one of each!
    If you want one of each why not try find a sub buddy if you can? An extra sub can help POP sub go through! And we'd all be grateful!

Down to the wire, folks.

I have lowered the price that I would be selling Double Mischief (Trouble) for to $28. Still cheaper buying from me than from Matty . Plus, Madame Razz is already selling for $70+ from various places, but I'd be selling her for only $30 !

I'd increase the price on Light Hope to something like $65. $50 is way too cheap for him and that might offset the Double Trouble's you might be stuck with. I'd take a Razz, but I've already agreed a trade with a friend. Though I might consider a third Razz (I currently have one pre-ordered at BBTS which I'll likely cancel)
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Regarding Double-Trouble/Mischief... change my "maybe interested" to "sign-me-up!"

Hope this helps!
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Hey Drew,

Well, you are the first person to sign up for a Double Trouble, thanks !

In all likelihood, I will probably sign up for 5 subs instead of 10 due to the lack of interest for her, so to all those who have contacted me, I will definitive let you all know by Sunday .i

Heroic Warrior ShowerPowerFrosta's Avatar
    You're awesome, Shecky. Thanks for doing this.

I would buy 1 Razz and Broom

Quote Originally Posted by ShowerPowerFrosta View Post
    You're awesome, Shecky. Thanks for doing this.
    Thanks for the kind words !

Okay folks, last call for sure! The way it works is, if I have at least 3 more takers for Double Trouble/Mischief, I will do 10 subs. If not, I will go ahead and do 5, and those who contacted me in order of posts, emails, and PMs
    received and hold the figures on reserve for you !

Regards,
    Victor P.