Thread: Trap and Smash Orko for trade

Trap and Smash Orko for trade

I have a loose Trap and Smash Orko complete. Would like to trade him for a carded 200x Roboto on the green snakemen card. Any interest?

Or I could trade him for a loose motuc sorceress or a loose motuc jet sled (sky sled).

Other offers considered as well.
    Brian

Photos and video of my massive collection! Click here!

Most wanted: 200x Snake Men-carded Roboto, vintage Spinnerella and Netossa. Also: Hook 'Em Flogg's weapon and Missile Armor Flipshot's backpack.

Are you interested in selling this figure? Also, do you have any other Orko figures available. By the way, I loved your Youtube video. You have a great toy collection. He who has the most toys, truly is the Master of the Universe. :-)

I collect Orko's and have built quite a collection. My email address is orkro@orkro.com if you want to get hold of me.

Trap and Smash Orko with snake grabber trap (loose/complete), $50 shipped, anyone interested? Or want to trade for the figure(s) mentioned above?
    Brian

Photos and video of my massive collection! Click here!

Most wanted: 200x Snake Men-carded Roboto, vintage Spinnerella and Netossa. Also: Hook 'Em Flogg's weapon and Missile Armor Flipshot's backpack.