Thread: Looking for 80 Horde Troopers, mint & complete. Have Pig-Head MOC and other rarities.

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar

Looking for 80 Horde Troopers, mint & complete. Have Pig-Head MOC and other rarities.

In case you didn't read the title before clicking the link, I'm looking for a crap ton of vintage Horde Troopers to make an even 100 for my collection. Not even sure why, Ive just become obsessed with them lately. I have a lot of really good items up for trade, lots of rare figures. Please see pics to see what I have to offer. One jewel in my collection I am willing to give up is a mint on card Pig-Head from the Sun-Man line. I would like 6 Troopers for this guy. Either way, give me a shout and we can work something out. Pictured below are a few of my offerings for trade for vintage Horde Troopers. Thanks.
    IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0324.jpg

Sorry, don't have any spare horde troopers but those clear figures are great.

Thank you. If you know anybody who does, please send them my way!

No one on the org has a Trooper?

Lately I have noticed no one has anything. You ask for help, the thread gets 100 views and no one says anything. I have a horde trooper, but he is missing his front and back armor and doesn't have his staff so I doubt you would want him.
    Your witness Mr. Birdbrain.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard View Post
    Lately I have noticed no one has anything. You ask for help, the thread gets 100 views and no one says anything.
    I've noticed this too, and I've been guilty of doing the same thing. I hope you get your Troopers, brother.

You can always try to bug Carlo for his army:

hordepic2.jpg
    1 of 200 active He-Man.org members.

Yeah even with stuff for trade that you can literally find nowhere else and still nothing. I've all but given up trading through the org, but I figured I would try again. I was able to get 14 Troopers through Facebook, I guess the community is much bigger there. Thank you guys for the responses. Alucard, I appreciate the offer but I am mainly looking for complete troopers in c7 shape or better.

If you don't mind giving up your sweet spot, where on facebook are you getting your stuff?
    Your witness Mr. Birdbrain.

What in the name of Greyskull is a pighead ? Looks like a Starwars Gamorrean .

Those horde trooper chestplates are so delicate . You spring em open by clicking the button enough times and they dont close anymore .

Good luck in your quest friend .
    MOTU and POP transformed my childhood years to gold

Quote Originally Posted by MOLKROM View Post
    What in the name of Greyskull is a pighead ? Looks like a Starwars Gamorrean .

Those horde trooper chestplates are so delicate . You spring em open by clicking the button enough times and they dont close anymore .

Good luck in your quest friend .
    He was part of the "Sun-Man" knockoff of MOTU that was basically a "Black He-Man" type thing with an ethnically diverse cast.
    1 of 200 active He-Man.org members.

Guys, I have lots of Classics too. If you have a Trooper and need Classics, don't be shy! Shoot me a PM and we can talk. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.

photo IMG_0535_zps4947c390.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by alucard View Post
    If you don't mind giving up your sweet spot, where on facebook are you getting your stuff?
    I'm sure there are more, but I go to this group and have had a lot of luck with great people.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/137236643083825/
    FACEBOOK DEAL PENDING FOR PIG-HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by masterenglish View Post
    Guys, I have lots of Classics too. If you have a Trooper and need Classics, don't be shy! Shoot me a PM and we can talk. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.
    Try and contact forum member 'Troyklops' , he was trying to sell a hundred of them for some time.He may still have them.