Thread: The Strain tv series talkback thread *spoilers*

The Strain tv series talkback thread *spoilers*

Has anybody been watching this vampire show? I've been enjoying it so far. I thought tonight's episode was particularly good about Professor Abraham Setrakian's past and the swat team at the end.

*Expect spoilers in this thread after an episode has aired. Please no spoilers about events that have not yet happened that are in the book it is based on*

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    We've been watching it, but haven't seen this weekend's episode yet. It's a neat retelling - my assumption being people in this world have no concept of 'Dracula' as such.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

I have been watching / enjoying it as well. My wife watched last week and got interested too so now has to play catch up. I decided to watch it because my niece's boyfriend read the books and enjoyed them.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

I'm way behind but I'll get caught up eventually. I didn't expect it to be another retelling of Dracula, but it's been done in an interesting way.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

I thought it took a few weeks to get going, but it has been really good lately. It was renewed recently for a 13 episode second season.